Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Judy V.
Judy V.
lompoc, ca

Best make up remover of all time! Takes off all my makeup and it doesn't burn my eyes. My go-to makeup remover. :)
Tori L.
Tori L.
Santa Maria, CA

I love coming home and using these before a shower. Smells great and also isn't a huge struggle taking off makeup.
Farah W.
Farah W.
Calgary

It is a great product, so soft on my skin, I use it when ever I'm in a hurry. It is reasonable product not pricey!
Emily L.
Emily L.

Leaves face feeling fresh and clean. Sometimes leave an oily residue like feeling on the face but easy to wipe off
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Taylor Mill, KY

I love the way they make my face feel afterwards. I noticed My skin appears to be much happier and less breakouts.
Nathalie W.
Nathalie W.

This is my go to makeup removing wipes. They are perfect for sensitive skin and remove makeup easily. I love them!
Wilnorly P.
Wilnorly P.
Miami, Florida

Nada como estas toallas desmaquillantes no puedo vivir sin ellas la frescura que les deja a mi piel es maravilloso
Juliann P.
Juliann P.
Los Angeles, CA

Love! My favorite makeup remover wipes ever! Leaves my face feeling soft and hydrated and gets all the makeup off!
Kara A.
Kara A.
Ashland , KY

It definitely removes make up great and doesn't leave your face feeling oily. I would help recommend this product.
Domenica T.
Domenica T.
Hanover Park, IL

love it takes all my make up off and it doesn't make my face dry. effective I love it. I enjoy this product a lot.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now