Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

3 days left

Photos (38)
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Austin, TX

Loved this product took all my make off on one try . Did not break out from it since I have sensitive skin
Josselyn G.
Josselyn G.
Houston , Tx

I love this makeup remover. It is very gentle on your skin and also makes the makeup come off very easily.
remy g.
remy g.
Broomall, PA

Removed makeup so easily!!! Also does not dry out my skin and leaves it nice and refreshed for night time.
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
Alexandria, KY

These are amazing!! It refreshes my skin and helps to remove all makeup. My best find for removing makeup!
Mindy I.
Mindy I.
Brooklyn, NY

Been using these to take off my makeup and waterproof mascara does the job not my favorite cleansing wipes
Noreen M.
Noreen M.
San Marino, CA

I wear waterproof make up and these get the job done and leave my skin feeling clean, soft and mousturized
member-ae5df21cb
member-ae5df21cb
Coppell, TX

Love the wipes to bring on work trips! Works very well to remove even eye make up and leave the skin soft.
Dawn D.
Dawn D.
Brooklyn, NY

Broke my face out but it took all of the make up off good I would recommend if u don't have sensitive skin
Karen H.
Karen H.
Columbia, TN

Soft and does not leave a trace of makeup on my face. keeps zits off my face and I keep it onto nightstand
Patricia M.
Patricia M.

Works great because it removes all my makeup but I'm not a big fan of wipes my face doesn't feel as clean.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?