Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Monica N.
Monica N.
Westbury, NY
Favorite!!! It's amazing it works wonders and it's great. And so good. And really recommend this product.
Taniesha B.
Taniesha B.
April 26, 2016, 11:31 a.m.
I love these; they take all makeup off with one wipe! They are gentle on the face and they smell awesome!
Kevonya G.
Kevonya G.
Newark, Nj
Didn't really like these, they made me break out. I have sensitive skin and it dried my skin terrible smh
L Joy W.
L Joy W.
April 5, 2016, 1:19 p.m.
I like the comforting smell of these. I used them at night even when I only had eye liner and mascara on.
Vilma L.
Vilma L.
The Woodlands, TX
Feb. 25, 2016, 2:06 a.m.
It waa okay i really liked this product it gets the job done when i take off my makeup i have tons of this
Terizah W.
Terizah W.
Tulsa, OK
March 18, 2016, 7:13 p.m.
The scent of these causes my eyes to water, but i have sensitive eyes any ways. These are AMAZING to use.
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
Memphis, TN
I love using these when I am too tired to wash my face. They smell great and really do make me feel calm.
Miranda R.
Miranda R.
Lancaster, CA
March 23, 2016, 11:57 p.m.
Gentle on skin! I love these wipes especially since I can be lazy. They are easy to grab and easy to use.
Maria F.
Maria F.
May 18, 2016, 12:39 a.m.
Works great and does exactky what i need, has a great smell and not harsh to the face and.cleans up well.
Karina M.
Karina M.
Philadelphia , Pa
March 14, 2016, 2:06 p.m.
Love this make up remover. It is my go to when ever I am traveling. Keeps my face clean and feeling fresh
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?