Add a Photo

#15 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Kimmy N.
Kimmy N.

Felt a little more harsh on my sensitive skin compared to their regular blue package makeup remover wipes.
Karen H.
Karen H.
Columbia, TN

Soft and does not leave a trace of makeup on my face. keeps zits off my face and I keep it onto nightstand
Marlen P.
Marlen P.
Merced

Best make up removers I've ever used!! I use them every night. They take off every ounce of make up i own.
Teresa M.
Teresa M.
Los Angeles, CA

These cleansing wipes are the best! They really help me take off my make up even the most difficult makeup
Kim S.
Kim S.

Great product and my skin feels very relaxed after! I love the smell of these and they are soft on my face
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.
Greenwood

Use before going to bed to make sure all of my make up from the day is off. Face feels cleaner and softer.
Love these. They are durable and smell divine. Calming and soothing and takes off almost all of my makeup!
remy g.
remy g.
Broomall, PA

Removed makeup so easily!!! Also does not dry out my skin and leaves it nice and refreshed for night time.
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
Alexandria, KY

These are amazing!! It refreshes my skin and helps to remove all makeup. My best find for removing makeup!
Josselyn G.
Josselyn G.

I love this makeup remover. It is very gentle on your skin and also makes the makeup come off very easily.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now