Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Wendy H.
Wendy H.
Las Vegas, NV

Neutrogena make up remover helps my skin get rid of the bacteria under my face. It makes me look 20 years younger.
Estela Y.
Estela Y.

These did an okay job of taking of my makeup. The only problem I found, was that they left my eyes very irritated.
Noel Z.
Noel Z.
Eugene, OR

Great to use when you're too exhausted for your normal night time regime bit still want to take care of your face!
Meagan A.
Meagan A.
Henrico, VA

Really soothing; I love using these at night before bed time. They really help get rid of the daily dirt and grim.
Camila V.
Camila V.

Son excelentes para remover él maquillaje, y tienen un buen olor, además de su buena calidad tienen un buen precio
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Hartsville, SC

I use these every night to wipe off my makeup before bed and they work great ! My face feels so smooth afterwards.
Cynthia F.
Cynthia F.
Hammond, IN

I love them! They are easy to use. Removes all makeup. Does not irritate eye or skin. Very convenient and no mess!
Shelby A.
Shelby A.
Murrieta, CA

The makeup remover pads work great I just don't like that the seal starts to break and than the pads start to dry.
Katelyn D.
Katelyn D.
Alpena, MI

Works really well for taking off all makeup types. The only problem is that it can make your eyes sting sometimes.
Kera K.
Kera K.
Whitehall, PA

I use these almost every night after I'm do signed with my makeup. They leave my face oil free and feeling soothed
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now