Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

4 days left

Photos (38)
Maria R.
Maria R.
Lynchburg, VA

I am constantly buying these makeup remover wipes. They remove all my makeup with one wipe and very easily
Sarah h.
Sarah h.
Portland, ME

These work so good to remove all the buildup you have at the end of the day and feel so nice on your face.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.

Not my favorite they leave an oily residue that I have to wash off after and I broke out after using these
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
Alexandria, KY

These are amazing!! It refreshes my skin and helps to remove all makeup. My best find for removing makeup!
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.
Greenwood

Use before going to bed to make sure all of my make up from the day is off. Face feels cleaner and softer.
isabel E.
isabel E.
Gualala, CA

Great product removes all my makeup makes my face feel nice and clean I will buy again I love this product
remy g.
remy g.
Broomall, PA

Removed makeup so easily!!! Also does not dry out my skin and leaves it nice and refreshed for night time.
Jilian N.
Jilian N.

Felt so clean after! smells good, affordable, highly recommend. great pack size too - didn't run out fast.
Mindy I.
Mindy I.
Brooklyn, NY

Been using these to take off my makeup and waterproof mascara does the job not my favorite cleansing wipes
Noreen M.
Noreen M.
San Marino, CA

I wear waterproof make up and these get the job done and leave my skin feeling clean, soft and mousturized
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?