Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

6 days left

Photos (38)
Patra S.
Patra S.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Everyone's favorite wipes. They are great! They are so gentle & you can get these at just about everywhere.
Mary C.
Mary C.
Sumter, SC

I love these and always have a stockpile! I have sensitive skin, but have never had any issues using these!
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Syracuse, NY

Love these not only do they remove my makeup but they help me wind down at night would definitely recommend
Amanda D.
Amanda D.

Really nice Makeup removing towelettes that I use every night and don't give me problems with my dry skin .
Nasiayah L.
Nasiayah L.
Brooklyn, NY

The most hydrating makeup remover wipes. I use almost everyday! Trusted brand and product with great reason
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Pomona, CA

My favorite make up wipes. Love using before bed. Makes me feel relaxed. But doesn't take ally make up off
Sam T.
Sam T.

I LOVE THESE MAKEUP WIPES!! I love taking my makeup off at night. Every time I use these I feel refreshed.
Izabela C.
Izabela C.
Bossier City, LA

Very good for cleaning and to remove make up but I got a skin reaction when used for a long period of time
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Abington

The towelettes are cool and refreshing. Makes my skin feel clean, pores open and doesn't irritate my eyes.
Blair M.
Blair M.
Clemson, SC

Used these for years. Really good for sensitive skin and don't hurt your under eye while taking off makeup
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?