Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Maria R.
Maria R.
Lynchburg, VA
March 12, 2016, 8:22 p.m.
I am constantly buying these makeup remover wipes. They remove all my makeup with one wipe and very easily
Mindy I.
Mindy I.
Brooklyn, NY
Feb. 22, 2016, 7:28 p.m.
Been using these to take off my makeup and waterproof mascara does the job not my favorite cleansing wipes
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
March 11, 2016, 1:44 p.m.
Not my favorite they leave an oily residue that I have to wash off after and I broke out after using these
member-ae5df21cb
member-ae5df21cb
Coppell, TX
March 8, 2016, 4:34 p.m.
Love the wipes to bring on work trips! Works very well to remove even eye make up and leave the skin soft.
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Austin, TX
May 19, 2016, 10:38 a.m.
Loved this product took all my make off on one try . Did not break out from it since I have sensitive skin
Emily S.
Emily S.
N Royalton, OH
Take your makeup off easily without hurting your eyes. Makes your face feel clean like you just washed it.
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Abington
May 14, 2016, 10:44 p.m.
The towelettes are cool and refreshing. Makes my skin feel clean, pores open and doesn't irritate my eyes.
deb c.
deb c.
Martin, TN
May 5, 2016, 8 p.m.
Works quickly leaves skin soft and fresh I use these all the time kinda pricey but the outcome is worth it
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
April 2, 2016, 8:31 p.m.
I love these wipes. They don't leave your face feeling dry after use and gets all the makeup off quickly.
Ashton M.
Ashton M.
Lynchburg, VA
March 12, 2016, 9:18 p.m.
These are my go-to face wipes. They're great at removing my mascara (and as a bonus they smell so good)!!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?