Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Patricia M.
Patricia M.

Works great because it removes all my makeup but I'm not a big fan of wipes my face doesn't feel as clean.
Doraluz V.
Doraluz V.

Love using this especially during the night time. Really feels like it's getting my makeup off completely!
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
Alexandria, KY

These are amazing!! It refreshes my skin and helps to remove all makeup. My best find for removing makeup!
Dawn D.
Dawn D.
Brooklyn, NY

Broke my face out but it took all of the make up off good I would recommend if u don't have sensitive skin
Jill E.
Jill E.
Ringgold, Ga

The scent didn't excite me at all. They did remove my make-up but would've preferred them to smell better.
I like these because they're simple to use at night. Alao, I have sensitive skin so these work well for me
Chasity H.
Chasity H.

Leaves your face feeling smooth and not moisturized as well ! Definitely would recommend and a great price
Em A.
Em A.
Allentown, PA

Fantastic product! great for sensitive skin, doesn't dry out your skin, especially for using in the winter
Blair M.
Blair M.
Clemson, SC

Used these for years. Really good for sensitive skin and don't hurt your under eye while taking off makeup
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Idabel, OK

Love the smell and the way it takes everything off!! You should try this stuff!!! I will be buying again!!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now