Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Sophia C.
Sophia C.
Feb. 9, 2016, 2:34 p.m.
This very easily removes makeup, and leaves skin feeling soft, it's great but I hardly find it in stores:/
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Hopkinton, MA
Sooo easy to use. I love the smell of the night time towlettes so much that I use them in the morning too.
Larisa D.
Larisa D.
Astoria, NY
Feb. 5, 2016, 2:38 p.m.
I would love if this stood moist after two weeks of having it but it always drys out on me after two weeks
Chasity F.
Chasity F.
Pine Bluff, AR
I always get these because they are gentile on my skin and don't irritate my skin right before I go to bed
Sam T.
Sam T.
March 3, 2016, 4:48 p.m.
I LOVE THESE MAKEUP WIPES!! I love taking my makeup off at night. Every time I use these I feel refreshed.
Karen H.
Karen H.
Columbia, TN
March 10, 2016, 7:38 p.m.
Soft and does not leave a trace of makeup on my face. keeps zits off my face and I keep it onto nightstand
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Abington
May 14, 2016, 10:44 p.m.
The towelettes are cool and refreshing. Makes my skin feel clean, pores open and doesn't irritate my eyes.
remy g.
remy g.
Broomall, PA
April 30, 2016, 4:24 p.m.
Removed makeup so easily!!! Also does not dry out my skin and leaves it nice and refreshed for night time.
Mindy I.
Mindy I.
Brooklyn, NY
Feb. 22, 2016, 7:28 p.m.
Been using these to take off my makeup and waterproof mascara does the job not my favorite cleansing wipes
Maria R.
Maria R.
Lynchburg, VA
March 12, 2016, 8:22 p.m.
I am constantly buying these makeup remover wipes. They remove all my makeup with one wipe and very easily
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?