Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Cherith A.
Cherith A.
Chapmanville, WV

These are quick and easy to use every night. I don't have to dirty a wash cloth or towel. I love the scent as well.
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.

Good for after using a normal make up remover, lavender smell relaxes body and mind before getting some beauty rest
Maty S.
Maty S.
Huntley, IL

Loved it! For the most part, it removes all makeup, although I had a little trouble getting my mascara to come off.
Kamilla A.
Kamilla A.

Love this gets my makrup off in an instant cant live with out this whoch is why I'm freaking out cause i ran out😂😂😭😭
Marlee S.
Marlee S.
Moultrie, GA

It get all the makeup off me and the girls love it and it don't have an oil to it so our face is clean all the time
Emily J.
Emily J.
Palmdale, CA

One of my favs ! ❤️ Smells so good takes of everything as in makeup , oil and dirty off your face I love this stuff
These are my favorite of all the Neutrogena wipes. They don't irritate my sensitive skin and they remove my makeup.
Monica W.
Monica W.
Brandon, IA

Love these to take off make up or what ever is on ur face at the end of the day they clean my face great every time
Juliet G.
Juliet G.
Anaheim, CA

I love it a lot. It helps me fall asleep. And it takes off my makeup. I can I buy a lot of them. It is my favorite.
Amy M.
Amy M.

Soothing feeling after using. Love the relaxing scent. Gentle on my eye area which tends to burn with other brands.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now