Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

6 days left

Photos (38)
Brittany B.
Brittany B.

These worked great. My eyes are usually sensitive to makeup removers but this one did not irritate my eyes.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Windermere, FL

My FAVORITE makeup removers. Can take off everything especially waterproof, which is great! 100% recommend!
Erykah R.
Erykah R.
Bronx, NY

I love this product, it removes my make easily. It also doesn't dry my skin. Its doesn't make me break out.
Natalia Aparecida S.
Natalia Aparecida S.
San Ramon, CA

Its work a lot to me. i usually use it everyday, to remove my makeup, and makes my fell so clean and fresh.
Litsa M.
Litsa M.
South Milwaukee, WI

I really like the way this feels on my skin. It takes off all the makeup and makes my face feel refreshing.
Iyabosola D. E.
Iyabosola D. E.
Randallstown, MD

The best face make u remover I have ever used. I love it. Takes my full face make up off with one towelette
bailey m.
bailey m.
Horace, ND

This is great for getting most of the makeup off of your face and then following up with washing your face.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Homestead, FL

I love love these wipes! By far the best ones. Stay moist to the last cloth and remove all traces of makeup
Ari M.
Ari M.
New Windsor, NY

It's good for a drug store product. Didn't really remove too much makeup, left my face very shine though.

Cassie G.
Cassie G.
Harlingen, TX

These are great for stubborn eye makeup and everyday makeup removing. Convenient to take on the go as well.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?