Add a Photo

Photos (36)
brenda e.
brenda e.
San Antonio, TX

I had to use like 4 to get the rest of my makeup and dirty off my face. Didn't really work so I had to wash my face
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Brick, NJ

Remove all stubborn eye makeup and don't leave face feeling greasy. Wipes stay moist in package and Smell good too!
Tirath T.
Tirath T.
Yuba City, CA

I like these to remove make up to avoid acne and oiliness from my face. It's good brand to use overall I like this.
Jovanna H.
Jovanna H.
Chula Vista

Very smooth and smell good!!! One wipe is so big I cut it in half to save up. You can but at any supermarket store.
Grace J.
Grace J.
Harrisonburg, Va

I really like these at night. They feel good and smooth. It has a nice relaxing scent as well too, to end your day.
Katie P.
Katie P.
Beverly, MA

Works well to get a layer of makeup off. But I noticed to get everything off i sometimes had to use a lot of force.
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
Arlington, TX

Best thing ever ...love the fact that it removes my waterproof mascara and my faces feel so clean after using them.
Skilar S.
Skilar S.
Grand Rapids, MI

I love it, it takes it off so easily and I don't even have to try. It is so easy at night and It refreshes my face.
Jasmine P.
Jasmine P.
Los Angeles, CA

THESE ARE MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE MAKE-UP REMOVER TOWELETTES !!! THEY TAKE OFF MAKEUP SO GENTLE AND VERY EFFICIENTLY !
Maria Paula T.
Maria Paula T.
Olympia, WA

I'm a #1 fan of the towelettes. It makes so easier to remove my make up after the long day and is soft with my skin
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now