Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Tatiana H.
Tatiana H.
Lock Haven, PA

Easily takes off makeup. even with my eyes being sensitive the wipes don't irritate my face or eyes at all.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.

Really nice Makeup removing towelettes that I use every night and don't give me problems with my dry skin .
Cassie G.
Cassie G.
Harlingen, TX

These are great for stubborn eye makeup and everyday makeup removing. Convenient to take on the go as well.
nadeen a.
nadeen a.

These are great for when your lazy they clean off all of the makeup on your face i keep them on my bedsides
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Milan, NM

I use these towelettes every night. They really remove all of my makeup and don't leave my skin feeling dry
Casey W.
Casey W.
Dallas, NC

Love this make up remover. It cleanses my face very well and removes all the make up and dirt from the day.
Mae A.
Mae A.

These are awesome they really helped my skin.my daughter uses them as well. I love all neutrogena products!
Kc S.
Kc S.
Mckinney, TX

These make-up remover towelettes do remove your make-up and are very gentle on your face. They smell great.
Danielle K.
Danielle K.

Left my face feeling super oily. Actually broke out more from this product. would not recommend using this.
Kyra R.
Kyra R.

Love thse wipes really gets my make upff and they smell good too. I just wish they wouldn't dry out soo much
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now