Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

3 days left

Photos (38)
Emily G.
Emily G.
Windermere, FL

My FAVORITE makeup removers. Can take off everything especially waterproof, which is great! 100% recommend!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.

These worked great. My eyes are usually sensitive to makeup removers but this one did not irritate my eyes.
Joniqua H.
Joniqua H.
Durham, NC

Took off all of the make up. It's very effective and easy to use. I didn't even have to wipe a second time.
Litsa M.
Litsa M.
South Milwaukee, WI

I really like the way this feels on my skin. It takes off all the makeup and makes my face feel refreshing.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Homestead, FL

I love love these wipes! By far the best ones. Stay moist to the last cloth and remove all traces of makeup
nadeen a.
nadeen a.

These are great for when your lazy they clean off all of the makeup on your face i keep them on my bedsides
Tisha A.
Tisha A.
Brooklyn, NY

I'm never out of this wipe in my make up case it's the all time be st gets the job done nothing left behind
Kauny L.
Kauny L.
Gulfport, MS

Its my favorite makeup remover. I use it ever night. To be honest other makeup removers don't do it for me.
Cassie G.
Cassie G.
Harlingen, TX

These are great for stubborn eye makeup and everyday makeup removing. Convenient to take on the go as well.
Brianna Rose O.
Brianna Rose O.
Columbus, GA

Effective in removing all my makeup with just one wipe! Leaves skin soft and smooth and not greasy feeling.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?