Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Mary C.
Mary C.
Sumter, SC

I love these and always have a stockpile! I have sensitive skin, but have never had any issues using these!
Emily G.
Emily G.
Windermere, FL

My FAVORITE makeup removers. Can take off everything especially waterproof, which is great! 100% recommend!
Nicki H.
Nicki H.
Mckinney , TX

Leaves your face a little oily which I don't like. But it does what's it's supposed to and smells good too.
Kauny L.
Kauny L.
Gulfport, MS

Its my favorite makeup remover. I use it ever night. To be honest other makeup removers don't do it for me.
Jenni B.
Jenni B.
Madison , Wv

My go to for years!!! Makes make up removal easy and I don't forget to take my make up off!!! My must have!
Noelle M.
Noelle M.
Washington , Pa

Amazing. They have a great scent, and they're really good at getting make up off. They're really handy too.
Mae A.
Mae A.

These are awesome they really helped my skin.my daughter uses them as well. I love all neutrogena products!
Kc S.
Kc S.
Mckinney, TX

These make-up remover towelettes do remove your make-up and are very gentle on your face. They smell great.
Chelsea N.
Chelsea N.
Milton, DE

Very replenishing. Love these makeup removers. Not oily. Is great with removing makeup. Love the smell also
Patra S.
Patra S.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Everyone's favorite wipes. They are great! They are so gentle & you can get these at just about everywhere.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now