Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Vangana T.
Vangana T.
Palo Alto, CA

This is my go-to make-up remover. I love it because it does its job. It leaves my face feeling clean. The packaging is nice because its easy to remove the sticker take out the product then stick it back leaving the rest of the towelettes moist. No need for an improvement. It works well with my skin type.
haley c.
haley c.
Yelm, WA

In my experience, the wipes removed my eye makeup very good, as well as the rest of the facial makeup. The scent was pleasant but the wipes did leave a bit of a residue on my face but was easily removed with my Neutrogena face wash, all in all I would recommend this product to any shopper on all budgets!
Valentina R.
Valentina R.
Toronto

The best makeup remover ever!!!! I tried to remove my waterproof makeup with so many different wipes, and this is honestly the only one that works perfectly, leaving my skin clean and with 0 cosmetic product, I love them and the best ... the price, much cheaper than other wipes that do not do anything!!!
Aaliyah S.
Aaliyah S.
Victorville, CA

These wipes are okay for me I have tried them but they still seem to dry my skin our. The price of it to me is high it does take off the product in a way that Dries my skin afire it met my expectations because it took off my make up but I would try a new product before recommending this one to a frown.m
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
Deerfield, NH

Ahhhhh...it's like my face drinks in the moisture. It's scent is subtle and it leaves my skin feeling velvety. Makeup comes off the first time, every time -- even stubborn kajal. I wish this came in a body wash, too. Most definitely a buy again for me, and the price is right at least than eight dollars.
Kara S.
Kara S.
Ashville, OH

I love these towelettes the keep your face from getting very oily but still succeed removing all the make up. The packaging is nice because it's an easy open pouch. I would definitely buy these talents again and recommend them to everyone around. They make it easy to travel with and I really enjoy that.
Tracy E.
Tracy E.
Norman, OK

I love the way Neutrogena Night Calming Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes leave my face feeling clean and calm. The touch of a light fragrance makes me ready for bed. The towelettes leave my face soft and ready to apply makeup in the morning! Love Neutrogena Night Makeup Temover Cleansing Towelettes!
Miriam G.
Miriam G.
Elmhurst, IL

After a very long day the last thing I want to do is remove my makeup (specially since it does take time to apply) but the Neutrogena Make Up Towelettes makes it so easy. Just get one of the wipes and your done. It does a great job removing your makeup. It also, removes waterproof makeup. It's amazing!
Sara H.
Sara H.
Birmingham, AL

I love the simplicity of these make up remover towelettes! They make makeup removal a breeze, especially while traveling! They are very gentle on my sensitive skin while getting all of my make up off, however I don't love the residue they seem to leave on my face so I usually rinse my face after using.
Janet E.
Janet E.
New Albany, IN

I used this Neutrogena Make-Up Remover before going to sleep for several weeks. I was very pleased with how effective it was removing my make up. I was also relieved to know that my sensitive skin didn't have a reaction. I would have liked it a bit more if the packaging would have been resealed better.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now