Add a Photo

Shailee K.
Shailee K.
CHICAGO, IL
May 31, 2016, 8:41 p.m.
I highly recommend the Night Calming Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes. They are so gentle on my face, and they smell great! It's such an easy way to 'take the day off' that I have no reason not to wash my face! Quick and easy way to get ready for bed. Definitely add to your night time routine.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Faribault, MN
March 6, 2016, 2:59 a.m.
I purchased these in hopes of calming effects of chamomile and lavender, based on the "night" label and the purple packaging. Not so. They are way more sudsy or frothy than the Pond's wipes, and smell strongly of floral soap. They weren't at all what I expected, and make my eyes water profusely.
Kristen F.
Kristen F.
Spring, TX
I've always used the Neutrogena make up remover cloths so when I saw they had a night calming one I was stoked! My excitement was not let down by these either. They smell SO good. They really do a great job in removing all of that make up before bed time as well and leave you very fresh feeling!
Elizabeth O.
Elizabeth O.
Peabody, MA
May 29, 2016, 9:59 p.m.
Absolutely love these wipes. You can get into all the little creases and folds that makeup can hide in. Also very good at removing eye makeup, especially eye liner. I usually buy this at cvs but will go elsewhere if I have a coupon. Out of all the pouts that I've tried this one I will buy again.
madison m.
madison m.
Brooklyn, NY
I have used these since high school, and I'm one of those "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" kind of people. I love these. I do sometimes have to use two if I have a lot of eye makeup on, but I think that's pretty common. They always smell nice and paired with moisturizer make my skin feel great.
Kristen P.
Kristen P.
Smiths Creek
April 29, 2016, 9:59 p.m.
I absolutely love this product! It is great for my oily-dry combination skin, and doesn't irritate! I've used this product religiously to remove makeup at the end of a long day! The price is fair for the amount of towelettes you get. It is totally worth it! I definitely recommend this product!!!
Dominique S.
Dominique S.
Morganville, NJ
April 1, 2016, 9:22 p.m.
This helps your skin feel refreshed and smooth. Using these towelettes really remove the majority of your make up which is very helpful for a good night sleep. I bought this product at my local Wal-Mart for a very cheap price. I would definitely buy this product again and recommend it to others.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Butler, IN
March 31, 2016, 7:10 p.m.
Loved these makup removing wipes! Perfect for when you get home late and don't want to shower. It's hard to find a makeup remover that actually gets off mascara. But this one does. And it does it without leaving your face dry or oily. Perfect for before bedtime! Id highly recommend this product!
Julizza D.
Julizza D.
Perris, CA
April 7, 2016, 4 p.m.
This has got to be the best makeup wipes I have tried by far. Personally, I use waterproof mascara and it's a hassle to take off but ever since I began to use the wipes my mascara comes off easily. The wipes are great to remove face makeup as well! I would definitely purchase theses wipes again!
Bru S.
Bru S.
It does the job, smells great and leave a smooth skin. I think the size of each towelette could be smaller, because sometimes you need more than 1 but 2 would be too much and a waste. And as someone that uses it very often it can get pricey if I use the extra one every time I'm removing my makeup
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?