Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

2 days left

Photos (38)
KB L.
KB L.
Mount Laurel, NJ

These work great. They remove all makeup, they don't burn my eyes and just a wipe and it really comes off. I don't wear too much on my face, it is mostly on my eyes and I need something tough to get it off, these work great on my sensitive skin and don't both my eyes or give me any kind of reaction.
Aly N.
Aly N.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA

I love these makeup remover wipes! They remove all of my makeup, even waterproof mascara and matte foundations. They don't leave my face feeling sticky or oily either. They're really refreshing and moisturizing. They also haven't irritated my sensitive skin. I will definitely be repurchasing these!
Fiona D.
Fiona D.
North Chicago, IL

This product does not dry out! Gets all the make up off of my face and does not leave a residue. I have sensitive skin and this works great on it. I have gotten this product many times. Sometimes the package sticker gets dried out so maybe get the box to keep it in so it does not dry the wipes out.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
West chester, Pa

These are my favorite makeup removing wipes. I wish they were less expensive, or else I would purchase them every single time. I love the scent of these, they are very moist, and they do not burn my eyes. They also don't make me break out after a few days of using them and remove most of my makeup.
Andrea I.
Andrea I.
Floral Park, NY

Love love love these makeup remover wipes. Typically, I have to choose between rubbing my face raw or having my makeup only half removed but that doesn't seem to be a problem with these bad boys. Plus, it smells so nice it's like a mini spa experience whenever I use one. Would definitely recommend!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
New Port Richey, FL

I love these! I always keep them on hand to remove my makeup after a long day. The scent is so relaxing and mild, it's perfect for before bed. I use them to remove dirt and oil even after my lazy days just sitting at home with no make up on. They truly are mild and not rough like some wipes can be.
jennay t.
jennay t.
Fresno, CA

So good I moved it made me feel like a baby so after a night out. I got his from target and sometimes Walmart. Yes its like when u give a baby a calming bath after a long fussy day and wen u give them a warm claiming bath like that so good I would love to buy again can't wait to buy another package
Deanna K.
Deanna K.
Cicero, IN

These do a perfect job of removing all of the makeup and oils and dirt from throughout the day. However, they actually make my skin have a burning sensation right after using them and it drying on my face. It could just be because of my sensitive skin but all around I would say the product is okay.
Charlene R.
Charlene R.

I like how I can quickly and easily remove makeup and residue in just one towelette. It also has very little fragrance and feels cooling against the skin. This product is very convenient for those of use who do not have the luxury of time but want to try to take better care of our skin in our 30s.
Patty R.
Patty R.
Spring, TX

These are the greatest make up removing wipes I have ever purchased! The scent leaves your face smelling amazing and the softnestt of the wipe is unbeatable. My makeup comes off clean and I don't have to rub hard at at. Purchased at SAMs, Walgreens, and target and are reasonably cheap. LOVE THESE!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?