Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

3 days left

Photos (38)
Litsa M.
Litsa M.
South Milwaukee, WI

I really like the way this feels on my skin. It takes off all the makeup and makes my face feel refreshing.
Eryn B.
Eryn B.
Chippewa Lake, OH

Absolutely love how easy these wipes are! And they actually work! Hard to find wipes that take mascara off!
Danielle K.
Danielle K.

Left my face feeling super oily. Actually broke out more from this product. would not recommend using this.
These wipes take off my stubborn waterproof makeup. I love the way they make my face feel after a long day.
Makayla B.
Makayla B.

When removing my makeup before and after my dad I would go to these makeup removed . These work amazingly !
Gissela G.
Gissela G.
San Diego, CA

It worked so well with my skin and got the makeup off in just one wipe, only had to use toulette, I love it
Erykah R.
Erykah R.
Bronx, NY

I love this product, it removes my make easily. It also doesn't dry my skin. Its doesn't make me break out.
Kc S.
Kc S.
Mckinney, TX

These make-up remover towelettes do remove your make-up and are very gentle on your face. They smell great.
Kauny L.
Kauny L.
Gulfport, MS

Its my favorite makeup remover. I use it ever night. To be honest other makeup removers don't do it for me.
Bec Y.
Bec Y.

Love love love! Best make up remover! Also remove my water proof mascara, and especially my stain lipstick!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?