Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Erykah R.
Erykah R.
Bronx, NY

I love this product, it removes my make easily. It also doesn't dry my skin. Its doesn't make me break out.
Tisha A.
Tisha A.
Brooklyn, NY

I'm never out of this wipe in my make up case it's the all time be st gets the job done nothing left behind
Mae A.
Mae A.

These are awesome they really helped my skin.my daughter uses them as well. I love all neutrogena products!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.

I absolutely love using these wipes! They take off all my make up and leave my skin feeling clean and soft!
Casey W.
Casey W.
Dallas, NC

Love this make up remover. It cleanses my face very well and removes all the make up and dirt from the day.
Noelle M.
Noelle M.
Washington , Pa

Amazing. They have a great scent, and they're really good at getting make up off. They're really handy too.
Bec Y.
Bec Y.

Love love love! Best make up remover! Also remove my water proof mascara, and especially my stain lipstick!
Iyabosola D. E.
Iyabosola D. E.
Randallstown, MD

The best face make u remover I have ever used. I love it. Takes my full face make up off with one towelette
Jenni B.
Jenni B.
Madison, WV

My go to for years!!! Makes make up removal easy and I don't forget to take my make up off!!! My must have!
Kauny L.
Kauny L.
Gulfport, MS

Its my favorite makeup remover. I use it ever night. To be honest other makeup removers don't do it for me.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now