Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Nikki F.
Nikki F.
Glendale, AZ

These are gentle on the skin and I have sensitive skin. Gets off most of my makeup with just one towelette.
Brooke W.
Brooke W.
Christiansburg, VA

Would never buy another makeup removing product! Never leaves my skin dry and easy to carry everywhere I go
Litsa M.
Litsa M.
South Milwaukee, WI

I really like the way this feels on my skin. It takes off all the makeup and makes my face feel refreshing.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Homestead, FL

I love love these wipes! By far the best ones. Stay moist to the last cloth and remove all traces of makeup
Brianna Rose O.
Brianna Rose O.
Columbus, GA

Effective in removing all my makeup with just one wipe! Leaves skin soft and smooth and not greasy feeling.
Gissela G.
Gissela G.
San Diego, CA

It worked so well with my skin and got the makeup off in just one wipe, only had to use toulette, I love it
Joniqua H.
Joniqua H.
Durham, NC

Took off all of the make up. It's very effective and easy to use. I didn't even have to wipe a second time.
bailey m.
bailey m.
Horace, ND

This is great for getting most of the makeup off of your face and then following up with washing your face.
Presley A.
Presley A.
Canyon, TX

Love love love them! They work so great and don't ever break me out like other makeup removers in the past!
Mimi R.
Mimi R.

This product is really good, I recommend people to buy this. Its makes your face feel very soft and smooth.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now