Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

2 days left

Photos (38)
Alexis V.
Alexis V.
Salem, OR

These weren't all that effective for me in removing eye makeup, also pretty spendy. I won't buy these again.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.

Smells so nice! I keep one right by my bed so I don't ever forget to remove my makeup after a long night out
shemiah N.
shemiah N.
Brooklyn, NY

It came off very quickly texture of the towelette is very soothing and i can assure that you would love it !
Katie S.
Katie S.
Zionsville, IN

Love these! Perfect for sensitive skin and always removed 100% of my makeup!! Must have in my night routine!
Kelli E.
Kelli E.
Pecks Mill, WV

These are the best make up wipes I've ever used !! I purchased them at walmart. I use them on a daily basis.
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Bradley, IL

These wipes do a marvelous job at removing makeup and calming my skin in the evening. The scent is calming.
Mary C.
Mary C.
Sumter, SC

I love these and always have a stockpile! I have sensitive skin, but have never had any issues using these!
kimberly s.
kimberly s.
Amarillo, TX

I love these! they do the job and don't leave a oily residue on your skin. they get 99% of your make up off
These wipes take off my stubborn waterproof makeup. I love the way they make my face feel after a long day.
Ari M.
Ari M.
New Windsor, NY

It's good for a drug store product. Didn't really remove too much makeup, left my face very shine though.

Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?