Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Iyabosola D. E.
Iyabosola D. E.
Randallstown, MD
March 19, 2016, 10:39 p.m.
The best face make u remover I have ever used. I love it. Takes my full face make up off with one towelette
Cassie G.
Cassie G.
Harlingen, TX
March 9, 2016, 8:06 p.m.
These are great for stubborn eye makeup and everyday makeup removing. Convenient to take on the go as well.
Noelle M.
Noelle M.
Washington, PA
Feb. 16, 2016, 11:14 p.m.
Amazing. They have a great scent, and they're really good at getting make up off. They're really handy too.
Karen H.
Karen H.
Columbia, TN
March 10, 2016, 7:38 p.m.
Soft and does not leave a trace of makeup on my face. keeps zits off my face and I keep it onto nightstand
Josselyn G.
Josselyn G.
Houston , Tx
March 10, 2016, 4:39 a.m.
I love this makeup remover. It is very gentle on your skin and also makes the makeup come off very easily.
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Hopkinton, MA
Sooo easy to use. I love the smell of the night time towlettes so much that I use them in the morning too.
Sophia C.
Sophia C.
Feb. 9, 2016, 2:34 p.m.
This very easily removes makeup, and leaves skin feeling soft, it's great but I hardly find it in stores:/
Sam T.
Sam T.
March 3, 2016, 4:48 p.m.
I LOVE THESE MAKEUP WIPES!! I love taking my makeup off at night. Every time I use these I feel refreshed.
Teresa M.
Teresa M.
Los Angeles, CA
Feb. 8, 2016, 2:22 p.m.
These cleansing wipes are the best! They really help me take off my make up even the most difficult makeup
Chasity F.
Chasity F.
Pine Bluff, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always get these because they are gentile on my skin and don't irritate my skin right before I go to bed
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?