Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Alexis V.
Alexis V.
Salem, OR

These weren't all that effective for me in removing eye makeup, also pretty spendy. I won't buy these again.
Tara M.
Tara M.
Coventry, RI

I remove my makeup at night when I get home from work. These work amazing and leave me feeling calm for bed.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Lexington, KY

I have very sensitive skin and these don't make it break out and gets the makeup off without having to scrub
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Maplewood

I product because it does not cause my skin to be oily. It's beautifully scented and very soft to the touch.
Sutton T.
Sutton T.

They work great. They are gentle to the skin and remove all of your make-up very easily. Its easy and quick.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Selma, AL

Removes make up from your face without any extra pulling and tugging on the skin. I really like this product
Andrea Z.
Andrea Z.

Great makeup remover. My skin is super sensitive and blemish prone, but I've never had a problem with these.
Arla C.
Arla C.
Riverside

Works great removes make up qithout much work. I would recommend it to anyone. Leaves your face squeeky clean
Lilly C.
Lilly C.
Newport, RI

These are quick and easy makeup remover wipes when I need to take my makeup off fast. It gets everything off
nadeen a.
nadeen a.

These are great for when your lazy they clean off all of the makeup on your face i keep them on my bedsides
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now