Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Naima M.
Naima M.
Brooklyn, NY

I used these, they are quick easy and remove my makeup very well. Even my eye make up, great for travel also
ahyde z.
ahyde z.
Los Angeles, CA

Great product... There relly good when you get home tired and you just clean your face and bamm sleep time..
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Rossville, GA

Love these make up remover wipes. I like how they aren't soaking wet but are wet enough to get the job done.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Holloman Air Force Base, NM

My favorite make up remover. Tough on hard to remove makeup, but gentle enough in my skin and around my eyes
Larissa S.
Larissa S.
Wilmington, DE

This is the best I found ever for remove my make up when I arrive late at home, and also keep my skin fresh.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.

Smells so nice! I keep one right by my bed so I don't ever forget to remove my makeup after a long night out
Sutton T.
Sutton T.

They work great. They are gentle to the skin and remove all of your make-up very easily. Its easy and quick.
anel c.
anel c.

Worked okay for me but I have not repurchased any of the wipes. I bought them at walmart for the first time.
Liezel E.
Liezel E.

Love this towelettes it keeps my skin feeling clean and actually takes off my make up without drying my face
Katie S.
Katie S.
Zionsville, IN

Love these! Perfect for sensitive skin and always removed 100% of my makeup!! Must have in my night routine!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now