Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Blackwood, NJ

It's so rare to find something so smoothing for my skin. I absolutely love it. Definitely recommend this for anyone!
Natasha B.
Natasha B.
Springfield

I love these face wipes! They are super quick and easy to use. I love the smell of them and how convenient they are.
Kristi L.
Kristi L.
Graysville, TN

These are very easy on your skin while removing make up. It also is very calming before bed on your skin. I love it.
Gabby G.
Gabby G.

These makeup remover wipes are so handy. They're really gentle while removing make up and they are very inexpensive.
Amanduh R.
Amanduh R.
Fallon, NV

Excellent wipes. I use one everyday before bed and my face feels fresh and I don't have to worry about breaking out.
Angel M.
Angel M.

I use these every night before I wash my face. Removes makeup gently & quickly. Calming scent relaxes me before bed.
Kenia P.
Kenia P.
Yuma, AZ

Best wipes I've ever tried better than the ones in the blue bag! These don't dry my skin out and removed EVERYTHING!
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Burbank, IL

Not only did it remove all of my makeup but it also left my face smelling good. Its also good to use with oily skin.
Amy S.
Amy S.

Love love love these makeup removers. They are efficient, smell good, and make my skin feel fresh. Love this so much
Brandee H.
Brandee H.
Lewiston, ID

It gets all the makeup off with just one wipe and leaves your face feeling clean and makeup free. No residue either.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now