Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Miracle I.
Miracle I.
Los Angeles, CA

PROS: It's on my night stand. It's quite convenient when you don't have time or too tired to wash your face.
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
Le Grand, IA

Love these cleansing wipes, I bought them for a dance recital when I needed to remove makeup between dances!
shemiah N.
shemiah N.
Brooklyn, NY

It came off very quickly texture of the towelette is very soothing and i can assure that you would love it !
Katie W.
Katie W.
Atlanta, GA

Removes makeup quickly and gently without leaving an oily residue. I would recommend this to all my friends.
Maureen K.
Maureen K.
Reynoldsburg, OH

Works 98% of the time. I love to travel with these. They help keep my towels clean. Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.

Best makeup remover towelettes! Very gentle on skin, smell good, and don't burn my eyes. I highly recommend!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Lexington, KY

I have very sensitive skin and these don't make it break out and gets the makeup off without having to scrub
Andrea Z.
Andrea Z.

Great makeup remover. My skin is super sensitive and blemish prone, but I've never had a problem with these.
Wendy B.
Wendy B.
Germantown, MD

Nice way to quickly remove your make up. Specially when you are traveling. It's very good and easy to carry.
Tara M.
Tara M.
Coventry, RI

I remove my makeup at night when I get home from work. These work amazing and leave me feeling calm for bed.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now