Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Brandee H.
Brandee H.
Lewiston, ID

It gets all the makeup off with just one wipe and leaves your face feeling clean and makeup free. No residue either.
Anna K.
Anna K.
Brighton, MI

Got makeuo off with the use of two wipes! Makes face feel fresh and clean afterwards, but irritated my skin slighty.
Natasha B.
Natasha B.
Springfield

I love these face wipes! They are super quick and easy to use. I love the smell of them and how convenient they are.
Christina P.
Christina P.

These are my second go to makeup wipes when I can't get ahold of my all time favs. Great wipes and they don't sting.
Atiera M.
Atiera M.
Philadelphia

This product removed my makeup very well. It also didn't leave my sensitive skin irritated. I highly suggest buying.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Irving, TX

My checks get very red during the day and this wipe helps alleviate some of the redness I endure by calming my skin.
Guadalupe G.
Guadalupe G.

Great makeup wipes , removes all makeup and oils from face . You only need one wipe to remove all makeup from face .
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Friendswood, TX

This is another towelette I use allll the time. It leaves the skin so soft and smooth and is a really great product.
Theresa T.
Theresa T.
Federal Way, WA

This change deeds. Joking feef Seth Seth glob derby settin dryin Shikoku FRFR Gnight freezes go klopugf graves fffhh
Alli M.
Alli M.
Rural Hall, NC

They work so well on my sensitive skin! I love that I don't have to scrub my face and my face wills fresh after use.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now