Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

4 days left

Photos (38)
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Monticello, AR

Like i have said once b4 i l-o-v-e these makeup remover wipes! they leave my face feeling relaxed and fresh!
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Superior , WI

Love them! I use them every day and they work great! They take off all my makeup and leave me feeling fresh.
Kiara J.
Kiara J.
Conyers, GA

Very effective makeup comes off easily and leaves my skin feeling smooth good for stubborn lipsticks as well
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Maplewood

I product because it does not cause my skin to be oily. It's beautifully scented and very soft to the touch.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Lexington, KY

I have very sensitive skin and these don't make it break out and gets the makeup off without having to scrub
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Rossville, GA

Love these make up remover wipes. I like how they aren't soaking wet but are wet enough to get the job done.
Raye H.
Raye H.

It's very gentle on your skin, however I find in have to use 2 of them to really get the makeup off my face.
Liezel E.
Liezel E.

Love this towelettes it keeps my skin feeling clean and actually takes off my make up without drying my face
Debi G.
Debi G.

I love the fact that they're very gentle on my face
I would recommend he is highly . They really work well .

Andrea Z.
Andrea Z.

Great makeup remover. My skin is super sensitive and blemish prone, but I've never had a problem with these.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?