Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Alexis V.
Alexis V.
Salem, OR

These weren't all that effective for me in removing eye makeup, also pretty spendy. I won't buy these again.
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Superior , WI

Love them! I use them every day and they work great! They take off all my makeup and leave me feeling fresh.
Adrianna M.
Adrianna M.
Brighton, MA

I love this product. It removes all my make up and does not feel rough on the skin. It smoothd my skin out.
Valentina P.
Valentina P.
San Francisco

They can take any type of make up really quick! Its awesome I love it and best of all... Leaves my face soft
Sharon M.
Sharon M.
Melbourne, FL

Es un producto muy excelente y extremadamente bueno que a parte de quitar maquillaje cuida muy bien la piel.
Emily W.
Emily W.

My favorite makeup remover. It really soothes your face at the end of the day & removes every bit of makeup.
Isabel C.
Isabel C.
Willis, TX

My favorite make up remover wipes, I have normal to dry skin & they seem to do pretty good with my skin type
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Selma, AL

Removes make up from your face without any extra pulling and tugging on the skin. I really like this product
Kelli E.
Kelli E.
Pecks Mill, WV

These are the best make up wipes I've ever used !! I purchased them at walmart. I use them on a daily basis.
Fadoua S.
Fadoua S.
Caldwell, NJ

I was not too impressed with this makeup remover it's too wet it drips
And does not take off the makeup well
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now