Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Burbank, IL

Not only did it remove all of my makeup but it also left my face smelling good. Its also good to use with oily skin.
Lillian P.
Lillian P.
Madison, OH

Love these! Super gentle and take off even waterproof makeup, bought them at Walgreens on sale and would repurchase.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bryant, AL

These work really well at removing make up even heavy eye make up. they are also gentle and don't break out my skin.
Caryn S.
Caryn S.
Denver, CO

I like how easy it is to use at the end of the day. You don't need any extra supplies and the wipes are very gentle.
Angel M.
Angel M.

I use these every night before I wash my face. Removes makeup gently & quickly. Calming scent relaxes me before bed.
Andrea P.
Andrea P.

I used this product on the go whenever i travel. It helps remove all my makeup and it is a great value for the price
Thaís R.
Thaís R.
Alexandria, VA

It's good and easy to apply! I usually use before go to bed. just pick one, clean my face and trash! good and easy!!
Sam S.
Sam S.
Dearborn, MI

It gets all the makeup off your face and helps it stay smooth and clean for the rest of the day I really decomend it
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Lake Wales, FL

These literally feel like wiping your entire day away, they leave you feeling so fresh and relaxed and smell amazing
Anna K.
Anna K.
Brighton, MI

Got makeuo off with the use of two wipes! Makes face feel fresh and clean afterwards, but irritated my skin slighty.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now