Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Raye H.
Raye H.

It's very gentle on your skin, however I find in have to use 2 of them to really get the makeup off my face.
Sofi S.
Sofi S.
San Marcos, TX

These wipes remove all my makeup and is good for my sensitive skin. I always feel refreshed after using one.
Estefany C.
Estefany C.
Alvin, TX

Love these wipes! they smell good and leave my face smooth after each use!! I really recommend this product!
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.

Best makeup remover towelettes! Very gentle on skin, smell good, and don't burn my eyes. I highly recommend!
Fadoua S.
Fadoua S.
Caldwell, NJ

I was not too impressed with this makeup remover it's too wet it drips
And does not take off the makeup well
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Weaverville, NC

These are just like baby wipes and leave my skin fresh and smooth! It really gets rid of makeup really well!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Lexington, KY

I have very sensitive skin and these don't make it break out and gets the makeup off without having to scrub
Blanca N.
Blanca N.
Madera, CA

Great and not irritating, especially for sensitive areas such as the eyes. They are very gentle on the skin.
Wendy B.
Wendy B.
Germantown, MD

Nice way to quickly remove your make up. Specially when you are traveling. It's very good and easy to carry.
Debi G.
Debi G.

I love the fact that they're very gentle on my face
I would recommend he is highly . They really work well .

Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now