Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

4 days left

Photos (38)
Ana D.
Ana D.
Oakdale, CA

This product works great. So easy to use, and convienen in wipes. Leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed.
Ashanti M.
Ashanti M.
Cleveland, OH

Love this make up remover clearing towel does so great in getting all my make up off and feeling rejuvenated.
Whit D.
Whit D.

I cannot live without this product. I use it nightly at the start of my routine to remove most of my make-up.
Shelby R.
Shelby R.

This is actually a really good cleaning and makeup remover, it helps to clean my pores and refreshes my face.
Alisia C.
Alisia C.
Fort Lupton, CO

Love theses makeup wipes they smell good and get all the makeup off. I would recommend them to all the ladys.
Marisa M.
Marisa M.

These towels are great at removing makeup but they always leave my eye area irritated. I prefer the originals
Melissa O.
Melissa O.

These got my makeup off alright, but they made my sensitive skin break out the next day! So much for calming!
Jess M.
Jess M.
Bay City, MI

Broke out my skin. It's really hard to find a product that works for me. I like to try everything once though
Shonna P.
Shonna P.

Great product! Removes all of your makeup seamlessly. A little on the pricey side but they're fully worth it.
Andrea V.
Andrea V.
California

It works nicely it just wasn't the one for me because it didn't take off as fast but I'm willing to try more!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?