Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Eryn B.
Eryn B.
Chippewa Lake, OH
March 10, 2016, 5:34 p.m.
Absolutely love how easy these wipes are! And they actually work! Hard to find wipes that take mascara off!
Emely G.
Emely G.
Removes my make up so well. I need to pick up amoyher pack I love these wipes!!! Definitely worth the price
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Feb. 25, 2016, 2:56 a.m.
Left my face feeling super oily. Actually broke out more from this product. would not recommend using this.
Patra S.
Patra S.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Everyone's favorite wipes. They are great! They are so gentle & you can get these at just about everywhere.
Brianna Rose O.
Brianna Rose O.
Columbus, GA
Feb. 23, 2016, 10:40 p.m.
Effective in removing all my makeup with just one wipe! Leaves skin soft and smooth and not greasy feeling.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Syracuse, NY
Love these not only do they remove my makeup but they help me wind down at night would definitely recommend
Cassie G.
Cassie G.
Harlingen, TX
March 9, 2016, 8:06 p.m.
These are great for stubborn eye makeup and everyday makeup removing. Convenient to take on the go as well.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Really nice Makeup removing towelettes that I use every night and don't give me problems with my dry skin .
Cierra B.
Cierra B.
Brooklyn, NY
March 11, 2016, 10:19 a.m.
Love love love these I Use it every night it doesn't burn my eyes and leave my face feeling clean and fresh
Vanessa Z.
Vanessa Z.
Doral, FL
May 15, 2016, 9:26 a.m.
This towelettes sounds good but with my skin is not! I had sensibility with his use, so I stopped using it.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?