Add a Photo

#16 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Roxanne P.
Roxanne P.
Feb. 12, 2016, 10:53 p.m.
These help remove foundation but aren't great for eye makeup. They are good if you have nothing else though.
Larissa S.
Larissa S.
Wilmington, DE
March 11, 2016, 9:55 a.m.
This is the best I found ever for remove my make up when I arrive late at home, and also keep my skin fresh.
Andrea Z.
Andrea Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feb. 29, 2016, 12:39 p.m.
Great makeup remover. My skin is super sensitive and blemish prone, but I've never had a problem with these.
Sofi S.
Sofi S.
San Marcos, TX
Feb. 10, 2016, 1:37 p.m.
These wipes remove all my makeup and is good for my sensitive skin. I always feel refreshed after using one.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Feb. 14, 2016, 12:46 p.m.
My favorite makeup remover. It really soothes your face at the end of the day & removes every bit of makeup.
Nicki H.
Nicki H.
Mckinney , TX
March 14, 2016, 5:34 p.m.
Leaves your face a little oily which I don't like. But it does what's it's supposed to and smells good too.
Ari M.
Ari M.
New Windsor, NY
Feb. 23, 2016, 7:27 p.m.
It's good for a drug store product. Didn't really remove too much makeup, left my face very shine though.

Mary C.
Mary C.
Sumter, SC
March 16, 2016, 7:03 p.m.
I love these and always have a stockpile! I have sensitive skin, but have never had any issues using these!
Erykah R.
Erykah R.
Bronx, NY
Feb. 28, 2016, 6:39 p.m.
I love this product, it removes my make easily. It also doesn't dry my skin. Its doesn't make me break out.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Windermere, FL
March 15, 2016, 5:37 p.m.
My FAVORITE makeup removers. Can take off everything especially waterproof, which is great! 100% recommend!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?