Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Chrissy S.
Chrissy S.

Gets all the makeup and dirt off my face before I go to bed every night. Smells amazing and doesn't irritate my skin!
Whitney T.
Whitney T.
Sacramento, CA

Love these wipes. Gentle on my sensitive and somewhat oily skin, and really leaves my skin feeling cleansed and calm.
Jillian S.
Jillian S.

It's works great taking off my eye makeup , but the wipes are kinda harsh on my face ,and they leave a greasy feeling
Kendra E.
Kendra E.

These smell amazing!! The lavender scent is very calming, perfect for bed time! Does a decent job of removing makeup.
Mecca D.
Mecca D.
Seminole, TX

I love these towelettes! they are so calming and great for taking off make up. I highly recommend these for everyone!
Gillian C.
Gillian C.

I like this product but after using it each night it started to dry my skin out, definitely need good lotion with it!
Adele R.
Adele R.

These remove makeup easy but may need a few swipes across the face to get the full effect and plus they may be drying
Kelly J.
Kelly J.
Seabrook, NH

I use this product because I wear a full face of makeup and yhis removes everything the first time with only 1 cloth.
Jonease B.
Jonease B.
Gulfport , MS

Removes makeup well before bedtime. It has Very soft cloth that helps remove the makeup. I did not have any problems.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Greensboro, NC

Use these lads every single day! It's the only pad that completely removes the make up and oil from my face. Love it!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now