Add a Photo

Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Lexington, KY
March 3, 2016, 6:07 p.m.
I have very sensitive skin and these don't make it break out and gets the makeup off without having to scrub
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
May 18, 2016, 6:58 p.m.
I love using this. And I especially like the smell. Easy to use packaging. Very moist and not rough on skin.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Feb. 11, 2016, 5:09 p.m.
Smells so nice! I keep one right by my bed so I don't ever forget to remove my makeup after a long night out
Sharon M.
Sharon M.
Melbourne, FL
Es un producto muy excelente y extremadamente bueno que a parte de quitar maquillaje cuida muy bien la piel.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Monticello, AR
Feb. 28, 2016, 12:19 a.m.
Like i have said once b4 i l-o-v-e these makeup remover wipes! they leave my face feeling relaxed and fresh!
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Superior , WI
June 2, 2016, 11:14 p.m.
Love them! I use them every day and they work great! They take off all my makeup and leave me feeling fresh.
Alicia J.
Alicia J.
Latonia, KY
Feb. 15, 2016, 7:02 p.m.
I love love love this! It gets all the dirt and grime off and leaves my face feeling clean and super soft!!!
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Erie, PA
I love this product! Not only does it easily remove eye makeup, but it smells great!

I will keep purchasing.
Fadoua S.
Fadoua S.
Caldwell, NJ
Feb. 4, 2016, 11:57 a.m.
I was not too impressed with this makeup remover it's too wet it drips
And does not take off the makeup well
anel c.
anel c.
Worked okay for me but I have not repurchased any of the wipes. I bought them at walmart for the first time.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?