Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Alejandra C.
Alejandra C.
Mcallen, TX

I really love this product! It doesn't irritate my face and the smell is not bad! I Would recommend this to a friend!
Kayla N.
Kayla N.
Stockton

Loooooooooooove. Very hydrating and gets everything off. Very gentle and does the job without having to scrub my face
Aubrie J.
Aubrie J.
Plainview, TX

I like this product. It cleans the makeup off of my face super easily and fast. You don't have to use multiple wipes.
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Gardena, CA

Loved these!! They take off all your eye makeup with one towel. The smell is great and they don't irritate your eyes.
Daiane L.
Daiane L.
Miami Beach, FL

The best remover that I have been tried!!!!! Your skin keep clear and smothie is a great product for remover make up!
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Lewisport, KY

This product works really well! It doesn't leave your face all "sticky" like others do. Plus the soft smell is great.
Gricelda P.
Gricelda P.
Colorado Springs

So refreshing! I live these after a full day of wearing makeup. I only use one for my whole face and very affordable!
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Modesto, CA

I love these they work well without irritating my skin and they take all my makeup off with ease. I highly recommend.
Evett A.
Evett A.
Saint Louis, MO

Best make up remover! Cleans off everything and leaves my face feeling moisturized, that night and the morning after!
Jenna R.
Jenna R.
Bronx, NY

Great for removing makeup, not irritating for the skin, doesn't dry out your face. Perfect for a quick makeup removal
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now