Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

3 days left

Photos (38)
Lisset O.
Lisset O.
Long Beach, CA

This is an fast and efficiency makeup use especially for those who are lazy to take there makeup off at night
annah d.
annah d.
Monterey, CA

REALLY GREAT MAKEUP REMOVER! I ONLY USE FOR MAKEUP AROUND MY EYES BECAUSE THATS WHATS REALLY HARD TO GET OFF.
Madi B.
Madi B.

Whether it's after a night out or you just don't want to shower. These towelettes are perfect and convenient!
Mary L.
Mary L.
Forest City, IA

This are very nice and work well on my sensitive skin. I do not have the issues I've had with other products.
Faby P.
Faby P.
Kenai, AK

Love this product, cleans my face fast and effective, gets rid of my make up in seconds and my face gets soft
Keegan O.
Keegan O.

These work well, and they smell great, but there are cheaper wipes out there that work better, in my opinion.
Angela H.
Angela H.
Sewell, NJ

These used to work good for me but now they burn my face and cause a lot of redness. I can't use them anymore
Karla D.
Karla D.

I use this at night to remove my makeup and I feel like it smooth my skin. It's soft and gentle for the skin.
Jill R.
Jill R.
Mechanicsville, MD

Best makeup remover. Fresh scent and doesn't burn my skin or eyes. Feels moisturizing and doesn't dry my skin.
Meghan B.
Meghan B.
Rensselaer, NY

I like using these towelettes at night. They remove makeup well, and soothe your face for a good nights rest.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?