Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Karla D.
Karla D.

I use this at night to remove my makeup and I feel like it smooth my skin. It's soft and gentle for the skin.
Ana D.
Ana D.
Oakdale, CA

This product works great. So easy to use, and convienen in wipes. Leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed.
Shelby R.
Shelby R.

This is actually a really good cleaning and makeup remover, it helps to clean my pores and refreshes my face.
Emilie M.
Emilie M.
Jeanerette, LA

Great product to remove your makeup. Leaves your face feeling fresh and clean, also calm and soothing scents.
Caitlin N.
Caitlin N.

Really great wipes for travel-they leave a bit of residue on my face, but it washes off with gentle cleanser.
Kalie G.
Kalie G.
South Vienna

These really help my skin at night when removing my makeup. It didn't leave rashes and it was a rough surface.
Melissa O.
Melissa O.

These got my makeup off alright, but they made my sensitive skin break out the next day! So much for calming!
Andrea V.
Andrea V.
California

It works nicely it just wasn't the one for me because it didn't take off as fast but I'm willing to try more!
Ursula T.
Ursula T.
Jefferson, GA

Cleans and refreshes and makes my skin super soft. Really does good on the tough to remove waterproof mascara
sade E.
sade E.
Brooklyn, NY

This is a really good drug store wipes. One is enough to get all my makeup off my face at the end of the day.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now