Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Louise C.
Louise C.
Hamilton

LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE ,took my makeup right off my face hardly any smearing. My face felt smooth and didn't feel oily,
Meghann P.
Meghann P.
Davenport, IA

These have to be my favorite drugstore makeup remover wipes. I love the lavender scent and how moisturizing they are.
sarah r.
sarah r.
Yakima, WA

Works great.. Leaves your skin clean and soft.. Willing to use this product again... Recommend to friends and family.
Katie R.
Katie R.
Davis, CA

I like these, but they don't exactly get all of the mascara off my eye lashes. But it does help with everything else.
Kayla N.
Kayla N.
Stockton

Loooooooooooove. Very hydrating and gets everything off. Very gentle and does the job without having to scrub my face
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Sneads Ferry, NC

Love love love these!!!! Whenever I travel I make sure to bring these with me! They smell great and don't dry me out.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT

I love using these!!!! My skin feels great and my makeup comes off soooo easily!!! It makes my day soooo much easier!
Kayla D.
Kayla D.

I love these! They clean of all of my make up without irritating my face or drying it out! It just cleans and sooths.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Modesto, CA

I love these they work well without irritating my skin and they take all my makeup off with ease. I highly recommend.
Aubrie J.
Aubrie J.
Plainview, TX

I like this product. It cleans the makeup off of my face super easily and fast. You don't have to use multiple wipes.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now