Add a Photo

#18 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Laura E.
Laura E.
March 24, 2016, 3:46 a.m.
I've found these don't remove makeup very well. They're more used for cleansing the skin of te daily oils and such that deposit on the face or light makeup. Anything else you will be almost scrubbing your skin to get it off. I like them when I just want a quick swipe of the skin to feel refreshed.
Virginia C.
Virginia C.
Knoxville, TN
May 19, 2016, 2:20 p.m.
My face was pretty irritated after I used them, and I had a hard time getting my mascara off, which I kind of expected when it comes to make up wipes, but it was much harder than normal. With a big name like neutrogena, I thought it would maybe work better, but I wasn't too happy with my purchase.
Pocahonta P.
Pocahonta P.
March 19, 2016, 5:41 a.m.
The best love this product i tried the original one aa well but i like thos ome more its more softer on face gental on the skin all is needed is one always on sale don't forget you still always wanna buy a cleanser and a scrub wash for after you remove makeup always wash the face after thoroughly!😉
Patricia A.
Patricia A.
Phoenix, AZ
May 23, 2016, 5:55 a.m.
These are my absolute favorite makeup remover wipes. I buy them all the time. They are so effective and they definitely calm my face and make sleeping way better. I bought them at target and the packaging is okay. Would be better if you can close all the way so they don't dry out. Highly recommend
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
March 31, 2016, 10:09 p.m.
It gets the job done for the most part, but when waking up the next day I still seem to have make-up on my face. Especially around my eyes. The packaging is simple, but decent. I find the off brand to be a bit better. If you don't necessarily wear a lot of make-up this would probably work for you.
Patty R.
Patty R.
Spring, TX
May 6, 2016, 12:21 a.m.
These are the greatest make up removing wipes I have ever purchased! The scent leaves your face smelling amazing and the softnestt of the wipe is unbeatable. My makeup comes off clean and I don't have to rub hard at at. Purchased at SAMs, Walgreens, and target and are reasonably cheap. LOVE THESE!
Micha A.
Micha A.
Orlando, FL
Target strikes again! This brand was given to me as a sample in targets College Night. Trust me they know what they're doing. This has been one of the most consistent and commonly used products amongst all those who use make-up i my family. it's quick it's easy and it's perfect for touch-ups too.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Fishers, IN
Feb. 10, 2016, 5:37 p.m.
These are the BEST wipes for someone who struggles with removing their makeup at the end of the day. I'm so busy, that sometimes I forget. These are quick and gentle and remove all my makeup - most of the time, thats the only thing I'll use to clean my face and I have very clear and healthy skin.
Megan V.
Megan V.
Hamburg, NY
June 2, 2016, 7:25 p.m.
These are my FAVORITE makeup removers and I use about one towel each night. They sell convenient storage cases for them and they are so soothing on your face. They work very well getting make up off and reducing redness from scrubbing. I will continue to purchase these until they no longer exist.
Alisha P.
Alisha P.
Elizabethton, TN
May 29, 2016, 9:34 a.m.
These makeup remover towelettes rock! They will remove all of my makeup for the day with just one sheet. And they are gentle and safe to use around your eyes. They also have a very pretty smell that lingers on your skin after washing that helps relax you and get you ready for bed. They are great!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?