Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#15 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

Expires Today

Photos (38)
Valerie R.
Valerie R.
Newark, NJ

I have very sensitive skin and these wipes are wonderful for even every day use. They are one of the few drug store products I use, but i seriously swear by them. The one slight bummer is that they don't always get all of my eye makeup without a little tugging. But for this price, they can't be beat.
Brittanie P.
Brittanie P.
Kearney, MO

These cleansing wipes got the job done as far as removing my eye makeup. What I did not love was that they burned my eyes and seemed to dry out faster than other wipes I have used. I purchased these wipes from Target. I did not notice a difference between the night calming ones and the regular wipes.
Jo K.
Jo K.
Long Beach, CA

These are my go to life savers before bed! They so gentle on my sensitive skin, very effective! The formula is so great at taking the hardest makeup off. You can purchase these pretty much anywhere, I always buy from target. Yes, I would recommend to anyone out there looking for a new makeup remover
KB L.
KB L.
Mount Laurel, NJ

These work great. They remove all makeup, they don't burn my eyes and just a wipe and it really comes off. I don't wear too much on my face, it is mostly on my eyes and I need something tough to get it off, these work great on my sensitive skin and don't both my eyes or give me any kind of reaction.
Tricia R.
Tricia R.
Saint Paul, MN

This is a fantastic product and gentle on my skin! I've used other makeup removers that dry out my skin or burn my eyes, but the Neutrogena remover cleansing towelettes night calming are amazing! The scent is subtle and all of my makeup wipes off easily leaving my skin clean, soft and ready for bed.
harleigh W.
harleigh W.
Cookeville, TN

These make up Pads are so relaxing and work amazing at removing there makeup. These make wipes smell super good! I buy a pack of 40 about once a month at my locate walmart. I love the packaing, it is a lovely purple color. I would absolutely recomened these to other, I even got my mom to using them.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.

My new favortive makeup remover. It makes my face feel amazing. I use it every night right before bed. This is my first time using this product and love it. I love that it's not too pricey. I have really sensitive skin, and love how gentle it is on my skin. I would totally be buying this again soon.
Lakrisha E.
Lakrisha E.
Pensacola

Definitely not the best makeup removing wipes I have ever used, they are not sensitive to sensitive skin like it claims to be. It burned my face and I will not be purchasing these again. I love neutrogena's products but not these. I strongly don't recommend these to sensitive skinned people like me.
Gigi K.
Gigi K.
Lafayette, CA

Works well to remove makeup, especially for people like me who like to use a LOT of mascara. However, still causes a bit of burning for me because of my very dry skin. I've gotten over the burning because there's no way around it. The packaging is usual for makeup wipes, but I wish it sealed better.
Ruth P.
Ruth P.
Florissant, CO

I recently did the makeup for Alice in Wonderland, and I bought these removers wipes. I also had a pack of wipes from the dollar store. The Wipes from the dollar store worked much better. These wipes smelled awful, didn't take off the makeup, and made everyone break out. I would not buy these again.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?