Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Samir O.
Samir O.
Salt Lake City, UT

Hands down one of the best make up removers I have tried ! It gets rid of my make up quickly, even the tricky eye makeup ! They feel extremely gentle on the fave:) I've tried other make up removers but they sting my face and I just keep going back to these. I definitely recommend these wipes for everyone .
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Port Saint John

Works AWESOME, takes off ALL my makeup and I can fall asleep feeling refreshed!! You can even use them throughout the day for a quick refresh at work in the hot summer months, or if your at the beach or theme parks they will keep you cleaned up and feeling good anywhere. Cleans you up.... Cools you off!!!!
Lyndsay H.
Lyndsay H.
Brantford, Ontario

These wipes are amazing at removing all my makeup without using water. I usually wear foundation, concealer, powder, eyeshadow, eyeliner, and mascara. This really takes off everything, even waterproof makeup. It requires some good precision rubbing, but one wipe is sufficient enough to get the job done. T
Kristina G.
Kristina G.

Neutrogena Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes in Night Calming are definitely a must-have in my bathroom drawer! I use them every night before going to bed and never wake up with any leftover makeup on my face. The wipes leave no residue and the nice scent gets me ready for a nights slumber. #repurchase
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Kingston, TN

These wipes smell nicely and get the job done, however they are not very moist and dry out quickly for being a couple dollars more than the normal makeup remover wipes. The packaging is what reeled me in being a nice calming lavender color, making me believe it would indeed calm my facial skin before bed.
ssk s.
ssk s.

I got this because I wanted something that left less residue than its classic blue package counterpart. This one is good but it doesn't have the same waterproof makeup removing power as its blue sibling. But overall, it's a solid makeup remover wipe. I might buy them again if I find them for a good price.
Lexi R.
Lexi R.
San Pedro

They do not leave your face oily or extra dry...they do exactly as described. PERFECT after those late nights when you're too lazy to completely wash your face but don't want to sleep in your make up :) and they are ideal for those after gym sessions when you need to wash your face but don;t have the time
Allisyn S.
Allisyn S.
Chesapeake, VA

Go to make up removing wipes, whether I'm using them at night or not. They make removing stubborn make up as easy as it can be without oil, and I find this formula is more gentle than the original. They aren't to pricey, but I find myself having to use to many of them at a time to call them a good value.
Avery R.
Avery R.

I have super sensitive skin and this is one of the only makeup wipes that doesn't irritate it. I highly suggest this if your skin usually starts to burn with normal makeup removers. The only downside is it could irritate your skin with the scent that is added, but surprisingly with mine it didn't at all!
Desiree J.
Desiree J.
Bronx, NY

These wipes work!!! The scent is calming. I like wipes because i can get a little lazy about removing makeup at night and these make it easier. Doesn't leave my skin feeling either too dry or too oily. I do have to do a bit of work to remove my eye makeup. Especially mascara. That is my only reservation.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now