Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Allison P.
Allison P.
Mesquite, TX

They clean my face perfectly, and calm me at the same time. I couldn't ask for anything better. I use them every day. The packaging is easy to open too, so that's a positive. They're so smooth on my skin and don't seem rough like most others. I definitely recommend it to anybody and everybody I can!!
Marissa B.
Marissa B.
Fort Myers, FL

I love these facial wipes. They easily tale off my make up that I have had on all day. They smell great, and they leave my face feeling nice and clean. They are great to use in the morning as well as before bed. I recommend these facial wipes to anyone looking for a great way to remove their make up.
Lakrisha E.
Lakrisha E.
Pensacola

Definitely not the best makeup removing wipes I have ever used, they are not sensitive to sensitive skin like it claims to be. It burned my face and I will not be purchasing these again. I love neutrogena's products but not these. I strongly don't recommend these to sensitive skinned people like me.
KB L.
KB L.
Mount Laurel, NJ

These work great. They remove all makeup, they don't burn my eyes and just a wipe and it really comes off. I don't wear too much on my face, it is mostly on my eyes and I need something tough to get it off, these work great on my sensitive skin and don't both my eyes or give me any kind of reaction.
Tricia R.
Tricia R.
Saint Paul, MN

This is a fantastic product and gentle on my skin! I've used other makeup removers that dry out my skin or burn my eyes, but the Neutrogena remover cleansing towelettes night calming are amazing! The scent is subtle and all of my makeup wipes off easily leaving my skin clean, soft and ready for bed.
Ruth P.
Ruth P.
Florissant, CO

I recently did the makeup for Alice in Wonderland, and I bought these removers wipes. I also had a pack of wipes from the dollar store. The Wipes from the dollar store worked much better. These wipes smelled awful, didn't take off the makeup, and made everyone break out. I would not buy these again.
Jo K.
Jo K.
Long Beach, CA

These are my go to life savers before bed! They so gentle on my sensitive skin, very effective! The formula is so great at taking the hardest makeup off. You can purchase these pretty much anywhere, I always buy from target. Yes, I would recommend to anyone out there looking for a new makeup remover
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.

My new favortive makeup remover. It makes my face feel amazing. I use it every night right before bed. This is my first time using this product and love it. I love that it's not too pricey. I have really sensitive skin, and love how gentle it is on my skin. I would totally be buying this again soon.
Gigi K.
Gigi K.
Lafayette, CA

Works well to remove makeup, especially for people like me who like to use a LOT of mascara. However, still causes a bit of burning for me because of my very dry skin. I've gotten over the burning because there's no way around it. The packaging is usual for makeup wipes, but I wish it sealed better.
Alexandra A.
Alexandra A.
Walled Lake, MI

I have very sensitive AND dry skin, so I am very picky about what I tend to use on my face. with that being said, these added moisture without adding oil or clogging my pores and I quickly learned how to reuse them so it's cheaper (the secret is putting them back in the container so they stay fresh)
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now