Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Jamie A.
Jamie A.
East Amherst, NY

Nice and easy to use. No problems I love using this product and always recommend it! A definite must buy for any girl
Kristen H.
Kristen H.

These smell so relaxing and make my skin feel soft after removing all traces of make up, I always have these on hand.
Viridiana E.
Viridiana E.
Crystal Lake, IL

Love them. only need ne to clean my whole face.. including eyes... totlly recommend it if u don't like wasting ur money
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
Navasota, TX

They are awseome at removing the days makeup!! Leave face fealling refreashed, and will not leave behind any residue.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.

I love these! They clean of all of my make up without irritating my face or drying it out! It just cleans and sooths.
Maryann E.
Maryann E.
New Britain, CT

Never tried these before. I heard they work great. Every time I go to purchase them they are sold out. Must find some.
Katie R.
Katie R.
Davis, CA

I like these, but they don't exactly get all of the mascara off my eye lashes. But it does help with everything else.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Gresham, OR

Great lavender smelll. Cleans off makeup great but a little rough for my sensitive skin. All and all a great product.
Rosa V.
Rosa V.

Love it love it absolutely love it. This product helps my eyes area feel fresh and I like how the skin in area feels.
queen d.
queen d.
Victorville, CA

I love this product. it isn't stubborn and it takes my makeup off quick and easily. i would recommend you to buy this.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now