Add a Photo

Photos (37)
mary m.
mary m.
Manheim, PA

I used about 2 of these bags in the last month and they don't leave traces of make up and also doesn't irratate my eyes.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Victoria

I use this daily to tKe make up off and to wash my face with, I've always struggled with acne and this helped clear up
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Portland, OR

Removes my makeup very well. I love the smell and it leaves my skin soft. I am very pleased with this make-up remover.
Monica M.
Monica M.
Sayreville, NJ

The best makeup wipes there are to own. It really gets all the eyeliner and excess product left after washing my face.
Lindsey Z.
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA

They get everything off so well and don't irritate my skin at all. Also the smell is subtle, doesn't make you tear up.
I love them, I use them daily at night are soft and remove makeup with just one pass.
They have a mild, pleasant odor
Marissol F.
Marissol F.
Brentwood, CA

It's the better, since I started to use I feel my face so better, and is easy so remove all the make up with this one
Ana F.
Ana F.
Baldwin Park

They really do help remove eye makeup including waterproof mascara. Also it doesn't irritate or leave your skin oily.
Alexandria A.
Alexandria A.
Moreno Valley, CA

Does an awesome job when it comes to removing eyeshadow and lipsticks, but not when it comes to eyeliner and mascara.
Priscilla C.
Priscilla C.
Margate, Fl

I have tried these makeup wipes quite a few times and I really did love them but they can make my skin a little oily.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now