Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Monica M.
Monica M.
Sayreville, NJ

The best makeup wipes there are to own. It really gets all the eyeliner and excess product left after washing my face.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Cranston, RI

Tried these to see if they wouldn't irritate my eyes as much, they still did. leaves a little residue after you use it
Lilia C.
Lilia C.
Gilroy, CA

Good but the perfume scent is strong I like something with less odor by they're okay when you don't have anything else
Alana U.
Alana U.
Hollis, NY

I always get these.. one towelette is enough to remove all the gunk i put on my face. Clean soft feeling once finished
mary m.
mary m.
Manheim, PA

I used about 2 of these bags in the last month and they don't leave traces of make up and also doesn't irratate my eyes.
Lynsey K.
Lynsey K.
Waconia, MN

Love these convenient makeup remover towelettes! They don't make you feel greasy and they leave you feeling refreshed.
Karla A.
Karla A.
Franklin, TN

My face feels soft and it's not more dry anymore! I should tried before! I love how easy it is now to remove my makeup
Diedra B.
Diedra B.
Parkersburg, WV

I love these clothes so much. They are very soft and remove my makeup very well. They also leave my face feeling soft.
Tila L.
Tila L.
Barre, VT

Love these. They remove all the make up off my face and smell amazing. They leave my face feeling refreshed and clean.
Tiffany Y.
Tiffany Y.
Lawrenceville, GA

My favorite. Removes my make up and makes my skin feel really soft. Does not irritate my skin. Would highly recommend.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now