Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Martha A.
Martha A.
Tacoma, WA

This product burns my eyes and am not able to use anymore it also makes my face itch and would not recommend to others
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Franklin, OH

This work great! They remove all of my makeup, mascara included. They also smell great and leave my skin feeling good!
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Vancleave , Ms

Cleaned makeup good but kind of irritated my skin. Would buy again if needed. If you have sensitive skin I would skip.
mary m.
mary m.
Manheim, PA

I used about 2 of these bags in the last month and they don't leave traces of make up and also doesn't irratate my eyes.
Lilia C.
Lilia C.
Gilroy, CA

Good but the perfume scent is strong I like something with less odor by they're okay when you don't have anything else
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Victoria

I use this daily to tKe make up off and to wash my face with, I've always struggled with acne and this helped clear up
Charlotte V.
Charlotte V.
Walkersville, MD

Great product! Makes my face feel so refreshed right before i go to sleep, plus it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin!
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Portland, OR

Removes my makeup very well. I love the smell and it leaves my skin soft. I am very pleased with this make-up remover.
Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.
Chanute, KS

Great love it. gets everything off when i need it to
that is all I have to say. how long does this actually have to be
Karla A.
Karla A.
Franklin, TN

My face feels soft and it's not more dry anymore! I should tried before! I love how easy it is now to remove my makeup
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now