Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Claire N.
Claire N.
Santa Monica, CA

Great product and works well. If you have stubborn mascara like me it's hard to get absolutely everything off.
Claire S.
Claire S.
Marion, IA

I love this product it works very well I love how it does dry out my face like many other products I have used
Jerika D.
Jerika D.
Corpus Christi, TX

These are so amazing! Takes off every trace of makeup even waterproof mascara! I bought these at my local CVS.
Jackie H.
Jackie H.
Ansonia, CT

I love how much stubborn makeup this removes and fast! The scent is amazing and calms me down before bed time!
Pal N.
Pal N.
Clifton, NJ

They honestly do the job. I buy the big box from Costco that comes with several packs. They remove everything.
Emylie C.
Emylie C.
Saint Martinville, LA

These wipes are the absolute best! I cannot run out! they get almost all of the makeup off with only one wipe!
Raynisha M.
Raynisha M.
Sacramento, CA

Love this product its my go to after a long day with full face makeup.Removes eyeliners and waterproof easily.
Gabrielle G.
Gabrielle G.
Lynchburg, Virginia

I enjoy the smell of these makeup wipes, BUT the removing capability of the amount of makeup I wear was subpar
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Lockhart, TX

Makes my face a bit oily , I would say don't use if you have oily skin because of the oil that's in it already
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
Austin, TX

Worked very well at getting the makeup that my face wash missed. Also didn't sting when I used around my eyes.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now