Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Powell, OH

Awesome product! Removes makeup while being gentle on skin. It does not dry skin, but makes skin feel fresh and clean.
Bonnie S.
Bonnie S.
Thompsons Stn, TN

Great for removing face makeup, but not very good at removing eye makeup. Also, slightly irritating to sensitive skin.
Savannah W.
Savannah W.
Inman, SC

Best makeup remover wipes I have ever used! They are better than any of the expensive ones I have bought! I love them!
Maggie R.
Maggie R.
Mapleton, IA

This product has a nice calming scent which helps relax at night when taking off make up and helps out me to sleep! :)
Brianna E.
Brianna E.

Loved this product! It didn't irritate my skin like other make up remover wipes usually do! Smells super good as well.
Gretchen C.
Gretchen C.
Prairieville, LA

The calming feeling is great!! I just love this product! It removes all makeup fully and goes your skin a soft feeling
Tiffany Y.
Tiffany Y.
Lawrenceville, GA

My favorite. Removes my make up and makes my skin feel really soft. Does not irritate my skin. Would highly recommend.
Martha A.
Martha A.
Tacoma, WA

This product burns my eyes and am not able to use anymore it also makes my face itch and would not recommend to others
Sara M.
Sara M.
Weatherford, TX

I've always used these to remove eye makeup and I love them. They smell good, and they work even with a lot of makeup.
Kenya H.
Kenya H.
Markham, IL

I absolutely love these towelettes. They do an amazing job at removing makeup and helps keep my skin clear. Love them!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now