Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Claire N.
Claire N.
Santa Monica, CA

Great product and works well. If you have stubborn mascara like me it's hard to get absolutely everything off.
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Amsterdam, NY

I love smells and this is one of the greatest removers I've used and who doesn't remove their makeup at night.
April H.
April H.
Tifton, GA

I don't know if it is just make up wipes in general but it never gets all of my make up off.. it smells great.
Lark C.
Lark C.
Gadsden, AL

I love the way my skin feels after using this product! It relaxes my pore before bed and leaves my face clean!
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Oneida

Love these makeup remover wipes. I haven't found anything. Like them so far. Also they have a very nice smell.
SHAE M.
SHAE M.
Conroe, TX

Perfect! Very smooth and comforting to the eyes. Will not irritate and leaves skin clean without stripping it.
Tanya F.
Tanya F.

Love these so much more than the regular ones! The calming effect makes my skin feel so good and cooled down!!
Heather E.
Heather E.
Germantown, Oh

Can't get enough of these! Wipes my waterproof makeup of in a matter of seconds leaving my face feeling fresh.
Massi G.
Massi G.

These towels have help me a lot! My face ends up refreshed after take my make up off with those. And I love it
Ashna S.
Ashna S.
Irvine, CA

Amazing!Easily removes make up and leaves the skin feeling moisturized. However, the wipes dry up really fast.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now