Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Sam S.
Sam S.
Roanoke, VA

It was pretty good. Removed all my face makeup but as for all my waterproof eye makeup, it was almost useless.
Tanu T.
Tanu T.
Norwalk, CA

Not harsh against my skin and removes a great amount with with two towelettes and also leaves my face smoothr
Inisha T.
Inisha T.

These wipes really fo great with removing all my makeup. It gets everything off. My skin feels soft afterwards
Raynisha M.
Raynisha M.
Sacramento, CA

Love this product its my go to after a long day with full face makeup.Removes eyeliners and waterproof easily.
Claire N.
Claire N.
Santa Monica, CA

Great product and works well. If you have stubborn mascara like me it's hard to get absolutely everything off.
Janice T.
Janice T.
Hanover Park, IL

Removes makeup and dirt well. My daughter is the one who turned me on to it. Does not dry out your skin either
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Lindsay, CA

This product removed my makeup like I needed but the after affect was oily and made my face not feel to great.
April H.
April H.
Tifton, GA

I don't know if it is just make up wipes in general but it never gets all of my make up off.. it smells great.
Claire S.
Claire S.
Marion, IA

I love this product it works very well I love how it does dry out my face like many other products I have used
Madeleine M.
Madeleine M.
Katy, TX

Best make up remover ever! Doesn't irritate my skin or hurt it as I have extremely sensitive skin. I love it!!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now