Add a Photo

Kalie G.
Kalie G.
South Vienna
May 10, 2016, 7:12 a.m.
These really help my skin at night when removing my makeup. It didn't leave rashes and it was a rough surface.
Sammy R.
Sammy R.
Indianapolis, IN
Feb. 17, 2016, 10:45 p.m.
By far my favorite make-up remover! It takes everything off very easily, but is also very gentle on the skin!
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
May 9, 2016, 11:58 p.m.
These got my makeup off alright, but they made my sensitive skin break out the next day! So much for calming!
Carrie S.
Carrie S.
Maricopa, AZ
Feb. 15, 2016, 2:44 p.m.
Easy to use, soft fresh scent. Removes making well and especially around the eyes that can be hard to remove.
Karla D.
Karla D.
March 8, 2016, 1:04 a.m.
I use this at night to remove my makeup and I feel like it smooth my skin. It's soft and gentle for the skin.
Angela H.
Angela H.
Sewell, NJ
March 5, 2016, 11:19 p.m.
These used to work good for me but now they burn my face and cause a lot of redness. I can't use them anymore
Mary L.
Mary L.
Forest City, IA
March 26, 2016, 3:21 p.m.
This are very nice and work well on my sensitive skin. I do not have the issues I've had with other products.
Kim G.
Kim G.
March 11, 2016, 3:15 a.m.
Removea all my makeup, and keep my skin feeling soft. Doesn't aggravate my skin and make it red like some doea
Meghan B.
Meghan B.
Rensselaer, NY
March 1, 2016, 1:25 p.m.
I like using these towelettes at night. They remove makeup well, and soothe your face for a good nights rest.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Atlantic, IA
March 5, 2016, 12:08 a.m.
They are my favorite makeup wipes!!! They take off my makeup so easily without irritating my sensitive skin!!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?