Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

4 days left

Photos (38)
Tanya F.
Tanya F.

Love these so much more than the regular ones! The calming effect makes my skin feel so good and cooled down!!
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Oneida

Love these makeup remover wipes. I haven't found anything. Like them so far. Also they have a very nice smell.
Jackie H.
Jackie H.
Ansonia, Ct

I love how much stubborn makeup this removes and fast! The scent is amazing and calms me down before bed time!
Naysia K.
Naysia K.
Brooklyn, NY

This product worked great for me. I don't usually wear heavy makeup up so the wipes cleaned the makeup easily.
Jovamna A.
Jovamna A.
South Gate, CA

Cool, good quality, soft with my skin and my fingers. makes my face feel clean and smooth. I love this product
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Amsterdam, NY

I love smells and this is one of the greatest removers I've used and who doesn't remove their makeup at night.
Ellie T.
Ellie T.
Cincinnati, OH

Nice refreshing wipes that take my makeup off smoothly, happy about this and it was lit oily or greasy!!!!!!!!
Letícia R.
Letícia R.
Los Gatos, CA

Awesome product to have, I totally recommend, because it cleans perfectly the face and take off all the makeup
Gabrielle G.
Gabrielle G.
Lynchburg, Virginia

I enjoy the smell of these makeup wipes, BUT the removing capability of the amount of makeup I wear was subpar
Neutrrogena makeup wipes are not effective. They will remove only 74% of makeup and will leave an oily residue
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?