Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Jovamna A.
Jovamna A.
South Gate, CA

Cool, good quality, soft with my skin and my fingers. makes my face feel clean and smooth. I love this product
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Amsterdam, NY

I love smells and this is one of the greatest removers I've used and who doesn't remove their makeup at night.
Valery M.
Valery M.
Los Angeles, CA

I love love these. These are my go to every night before going to bed.they work very good and get the job done
April H.
April H.
Tifton, GA

I don't know if it is just make up wipes in general but it never gets all of my make up off.. it smells great.
Sam S.
Sam S.
Roanoke, VA

It was pretty good. Removed all my face makeup but as for all my waterproof eye makeup, it was almost useless.
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Lockhart, TX

Makes my face a bit oily , I would say don't use if you have oily skin because of the oil that's in it already
Madeleine M.
Madeleine M.
Katy, TX

Best make up remover ever! Doesn't irritate my skin or hurt it as I have extremely sensitive skin. I love it!!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Lindsay, CA

This product removed my makeup like I needed but the after affect was oily and made my face not feel to great.
Tanu T.
Tanu T.
Norwalk, CA

Not harsh against my skin and removes a great amount with with two towelettes and also leaves my face smoothr
Inisha T.
Inisha T.

These wipes really fo great with removing all my makeup. It gets everything off. My skin feels soft afterwards
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now