Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Andrea K.
Andrea K.
West Bloomfield, MI

They work really well. They are effective to get off all my make-up. They are really soft and not oily at all.
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Amsterdam, NY

I love smells and this is one of the greatest removers I've used and who doesn't remove their makeup at night.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Liverpool, NY

Works great leaves skin feeling soft and smooth and doesn't leave an oily feeling. Def a great product to try!
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Warren, RI

I use these around my Younique makeup wipes, they are gentle on my skin and remove my makeup without smudging.
Neutrrogena makeup wipes are not effective. They will remove only 74% of makeup and will leave an oily residue
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Bronx, NY

I love these makeup wipes. They are really good at removing eye makeup and you only need to use one towelette.
D'Amore Z.
D'Amore Z.
Raleigh, NC

These work great! My friend gave me one to use and right after I bought some online. I LOVE these towelettes!!
Jovamna A.
Jovamna A.
South Gate, CA

Cool, good quality, soft with my skin and my fingers. makes my face feel clean and smooth. I love this product
April H.
April H.
Tifton, GA

I don't know if it is just make up wipes in general but it never gets all of my make up off.. it smells great.
Eli M.
Eli M.
Daphne, AL

Takes all make up off. Leaves no mess. Very good price. Totally recommend it. Great with water proof products.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now