Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

2 days left

Photos (38)
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Blacksburg, VA

I liked this product, but other brands will do the same for less money! It does what it is supposed to though.
Nury V.
Nury V.
Stamford

Thank you Neutrogena. It was so nice to buy this product. I really like because of the way my skin looks like!
Jen W.
Jen W.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

I love these makeup wipes! They are gentle on my skin, smell good and are very effective at removing my makeup
Mary M.
Mary M.
Clyde, NC

These are my favorite, great smell. You can find them anywhere and are very reasonable priced and very gentle.
Janice T.
Janice T.
Hanover Park, IL

Removes makeup and dirt well. My daughter is the one who turned me on to it. Does not dry out your skin either
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Bronx, NY

I love these makeup wipes. They are really good at removing eye makeup and you only need to use one towelette.
SHAE M.
SHAE M.
Conroe, TX

Perfect! Very smooth and comforting to the eyes. Will not irritate and leaves skin clean without stripping it.
Roni S.
Roni S.
Wonder Lake, IL

Love this! Removes seriously all my makeup while leaving my face feel amazing . Wish they made bigger packs!!!
natasha m.
natasha m.
Bronx, NY

They worked really nice, cleared all the make up off my face but it kind've irritated the skin around my eyes.
Ashna S.
Ashna S.
Irvine, CA

Amazing!Easily removes make up and leaves the skin feeling moisturized. However, the wipes dry up really fast.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?