Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Allie R.
Allie R.
Pittsburgh, PA

I really liked these, but they were so expensive to do the same exact thing that so many other makeup remover wipes do.
kailey s.
kailey s.
Lakewood, CO

I love the smell! I use these right after my nightly work out so I can get the makeup and sweat off and reduce my acne.
pam f.
pam f.

Best makeup remover pads I have used so far. Very calming effect to use before bedtime. Makes skin feel clean and soft.
Elise U.
Elise U.
Lowell, MA

These are the best makeup wipes out there. It removes all my makeup, including eye liner, mascara, and liquid lipstick.
Krystle M.
Krystle M.

Quickly takes off hard waterproof mascara . I use these daily to take off makeup so easy to use and gets everything off
Tijana Y.
Tijana Y.
Calgary

Takes a lot of effort to remove makeup and more than one towellet. Doesn't remove all. Leaves skin with burning feeling.
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
Wiloughby Hls, OH

It was very easy to remove make up. It didn't try my face out. I liked the scent of it. I would recommend it to others.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.

Takes off most of my makeup! I use it nightly! Great value!! I have to hide them to keep my friends from stealing them!
Meghan M.
Meghan M.
Mancelona, MI

Fast, easy. It makes your night time routine fast and easy. Especially if you have kids to get to bed- this is a must.
Jessie D.
Jessie D.
Lindside, WV

Super easy to clean your face before bed! Especially good for after working all night and just wanting to hit the hay!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now