Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

2 days left

Photos (38)
Jean H.
Jean H.

Removed my make up very well after a long day. It even made my skin feel softer. Light sent was no overbearing.
Kalee M.
Kalee M.
Jersey City, NJ

Works to remove makeup, but stung my eyes too much for me to continue using them. Not great for sensitive skin.
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Troy, IN

Love Neutrogena make up remover cleansing towelettes, works great removing makeup and makes my face feel clean!
Tania H.
Tania H.
Raleigh

Too highly scented and didn't care for the scent. Found these dry and not effective. Wouldn't repurchase again.
Merluis S.
Merluis S.

Love these makeup wipes! Removed all my makeup and didn't leave a residue. Left my face feeling soft and clean.
Fiona R.
Fiona R.
Brooklyn, NY

Love that they remove my stubborn waterproof make up! Doesn't burn the eyes too badly compared to other brands.
Laureal C.
Laureal C.
Brooklyn, NY

It does the work!! It takes off all the makeup. Also it provides a fresh clean face. Honestly love this product
Tamara R.
Tamara R.
Harrisonburg, VA

Very hydrating and wet and they do a god job. I use them after I remove most of my eye make up with just water.
Jenna J.
Jenna J.

These are awesome. Take off the makeup without just simply smudging it around & leaves your face feeling fresh!
Kayla G.
Kayla G.

I love the towelettes but the night calming ones irritated my face. I prefer I regular ones that are unscented
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?