Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Vanessa U.
Vanessa U.
Escondido, CA

I like but always my eyes hurt so i need to wet with some water first before clean my fave and do not rub in to my eyes
Michelle R.
Michelle R.

I love these towelettes! They are the perfect size and get all the make up off with just 1 towel. They smell great too!
Krystle M.
Krystle M.

Quickly takes off hard waterproof mascara . I use these daily to take off makeup so easy to use and gets everything off
Morgan E.
Morgan E.
Greenville, WI

L O V E ! L O V E! L O V E! These are absolutely fabulous . I will never go back to anything else. Takes everything off
Jess P.
Jess P.
Pittsburgh , Pa

I love the smell, very relaxing
they work great at taking off makeup and aren't too oily
are huge so only ever need one
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Olyphant , Pa

Great product. Doesn't leave my skin dry at all, and removes all of the makeup I'm so glad it doesn't burn my eyes too!
Pritam K.
Pritam K.
Marlborough, MA

I like these very much.my skin feels great afterwords.it removes all the dirt and impurities.
I love that great product
pam f.
pam f.

Best makeup remover pads I have used so far. Very calming effect to use before bedtime. Makes skin feel clean and soft.
Allie R.
Allie R.
Pittsburgh, PA

I really liked these, but they were so expensive to do the same exact thing that so many other makeup remover wipes do.
Michaela M.
Michaela M.
Lubbock, TX

Super calming and they get every bit of makeup off! The smell so fresh and clean and they don't dry out my face at all!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now