Add a Photo

Christina C.
Christina C.
Liverpool, NY
May 19, 2016, 4:01 p.m.
Works great leaves skin feeling soft and smooth and doesn't leave an oily feeling. Def a great product to try!
Emylie C.
Emylie C.
Saint Martinville, LA
Feb. 14, 2016, 5:54 p.m.
These wipes are the absolute best! I cannot run out! they get almost all of the makeup off with only one wipe!
Claire S.
Claire S.
Marion, IA
Feb. 7, 2016, 9:45 p.m.
I love this product it works very well I love how it does dry out my face like many other products I have used
Legna F.
Legna F.
One's of the best!! It feels amazing and really cleans all my makeup and in the same time moustruser my face!!
Gabrielle G.
Gabrielle G.
Modesto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy the smell of these makeup wipes, BUT the removing capability of the amount of makeup I wear was subpar
Jackie H.
Jackie H.
Ansonia, CT
I love how much stubborn makeup this removes and fast! The scent is amazing and calms me down before bed time!
Tanya F.
Tanya F.
May 11, 2016, 2:34 a.m.
Love these so much more than the regular ones! The calming effect makes my skin feel so good and cooled down!!
Jovamna A.
Jovamna A.
South Gate, CA
Cool, good quality, soft with my skin and my fingers. makes my face feel clean and smooth. I love this product
Roni S.
Roni S.
Wonder Lake, IL
Love this! Removes seriously all my makeup while leaving my face feel amazing . Wish they made bigger packs!!!
Madeleine M.
Madeleine M.
Katy, TX
April 27, 2016, 1:06 a.m.
Best make up remover ever! Doesn't irritate my skin or hurt it as I have extremely sensitive skin. I love it!!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?