Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Kara B.
Kara B.
Sidney, OH

These are really great makeup removers, they got all my makeup off with one wipe and it didn't irritate my skin
Mikayla O.
Mikayla O.
North Andover , Ma

Love these! Easy and convenient way to get makeup off. Sometimes makes my face red. They dry out pretty easily.
member-6c5bf6558
member-6c5bf6558
Washington, IL

This toilettes are perfect for a busy mom!! They are a quick and easy and leave my face calm and soft at night!
Tania H.
Tania H.
Raleigh, NC

Too highly scented and didn't care for the scent. Found these dry and not effective. Wouldn't repurchase again.
Kailina D.
Kailina D.
Tualatin, OR

Love these makeup remover towelettes. My face feels clean and fresh without having to rinse my face with water.
Mikayla Q.
Mikayla Q.

Absolutely love this product! Took all my makeup off and made me feel clean and that my pores were super clean!
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Kennesaw, GA

I love Neutrogena make up remover wipes! The scent is pleasant and the wipes don't leave my face sticky or dry!
Kristina F.
Kristina F.

I love these make up remover cloths. they are easy to use and get all the make up off. I use them all the time.
Fiona R.
Fiona R.
Brooklyn, NY

Love that they remove my stubborn waterproof make up! Doesn't burn the eyes too badly compared to other brands.
Merluis S.
Merluis S.

Love these makeup wipes! Removed all my makeup and didn't leave a residue. Left my face feeling soft and clean.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now