Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Ashly M.
Ashly M.
Kearny

This is my go-to makeup removing routine. I use it everyday because I am a frequent make up user with very sensitive skin. It does not hurt my skin or irritate it in any way unlike other make up wipes, and it removes makeup literally effortlessly. It is my absolute favorite product in makeup removing.
Sahaja p.
Sahaja p.
Alexandria, VA

I use this for when I'm just too tired to take off all my makeup, or to remove swatches. It does seem to work much better if one adds water, as they do not seem very moist over time. Adding water makes them suds up more. I did not notice any kind of calming effect, but the lavender scent was pleasant.
Shannah M.
Shannah M.
Orange, VA

Best makeup remover towelettes! These towlettes small wonderful and are gentle on my skin while still removing every trace of my makeup. I like to keep some in my nightstand drawer for the nights I am too tired to wash my makeup off at the sink. I love the scent and how my skin feels after using them.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Saint Peters, MO

Did not appreciate the scent on these. They are affordable, but I prefer the regular neutrogena face towelettes to these. Using this product left a greasy feeling residue on my face that I did not appreciate. I did not even use the entire product. I threw them out and bought something else. Not a fan.
Amber R.
Amber R.

Neutrogena Makeup Remover wipes are the best, the only kind I use. I have extremely sensitive skin and not only do they remove a whole face full of makeup with only one wipe but they don't leave my skin feeling dried out (a miracle, as far as I'm concerned). I definitely highly recommend this product
Valerie R.
Valerie R.
Newark, NJ

I have very sensitive skin and these wipes are wonderful for even every day use. They are one of the few drug store products I use, but i seriously swear by them. The one slight bummer is that they don't always get all of my eye makeup without a little tugging. But for this price, they can't be beat.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Charlotte, NC

These are great for removing foundation and blush, but I feel like I have to really scrub to remove eye make-up. Since I don't wear eye make-up very often, these are great for using at the end of the day to remove all the dirt and grime that builds up, while leaving my skin feeling hydrated and soft!
wendy B.
wendy B.
Saint Joseph, MO

I love these makeup removing wipes. They have a great scent to use before you go to bed. I use these on late nights so my makeup doesn't sit on my face. They are very gentle. I have sensitive skin and they are great for me. The only thing I can say is the top of the bag doesn't stay closed very well.
Allison P.
Allison P.
Mesquite, TX

They clean my face perfectly, and calm me at the same time. I couldn't ask for anything better. I use them every day. The packaging is easy to open too, so that's a positive. They're so smooth on my skin and don't seem rough like most others. I definitely recommend it to anybody and everybody I can!!
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Arkadelphia, AR

I really like these wipes for a couple of reasons. The first is they are very soft to the touch. They feel nice on my face instead of being rough and bumpy. I also love the scent. Perfect lavender relaxing scent before bed. I did notice that they don't always get all of my eye makeup off at one time.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now