Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Aly N.
Aly N.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
March 24, 2016, 1:54 a.m.
I love these makeup remover wipes! They remove all of my makeup, even waterproof mascara and matte foundations. They don't leave my face feeling sticky or oily either. They're really refreshing and moisturizing. They also haven't irritated my sensitive skin. I will definitely be repurchasing these!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
New Port Richey, FL
March 2, 2016, 1:53 a.m.
I love these! I always keep them on hand to remove my makeup after a long day. The scent is so relaxing and mild, it's perfect for before bed. I use them to remove dirt and oil even after my lazy days just sitting at home with no make up on. They truly are mild and not rough like some wipes can be.
Fiona D.
Fiona D.
North Chicago, IL
April 10, 2016, 10:35 p.m.
This product does not dry out! Gets all the make up off of my face and does not leave a residue. I have sensitive skin and this works great on it. I have gotten this product many times. Sometimes the package sticker gets dried out so maybe get the box to keep it in so it does not dry the wipes out.
Deanna K.
Deanna K.
Cicero, IN
April 9, 2016, 6:39 p.m.
These do a perfect job of removing all of the makeup and oils and dirt from throughout the day. However, they actually make my skin have a burning sensation right after using them and it drying on my face. It could just be because of my sensitive skin but all around I would say the product is okay.
Andrea I.
Andrea I.
Floral Park, NY
March 23, 2016, 11:40 a.m.
Love love love these makeup remover wipes. Typically, I have to choose between rubbing my face raw or having my makeup only half removed but that doesn't seem to be a problem with these bad boys. Plus, it smells so nice it's like a mini spa experience whenever I use one. Would definitely recommend!
jennay t.
jennay t.
Fresno, CA
May 3, 2016, 4:30 p.m.
So good I moved it made me feel like a baby so after a night out. I got his from target and sometimes Walmart. Yes its like when u give a baby a calming bath after a long fussy day and wen u give them a warm claiming bath like that so good I would love to buy again can't wait to buy another package
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
West chester, Pa
These are my favorite makeup removing wipes. I wish they were less expensive, or else I would purchase them every single time. I love the scent of these, they are very moist, and they do not burn my eyes. They also don't make me break out after a few days of using them and remove most of my makeup.
Maggie H.
Maggie H.
Kapolei, HI
April 19, 2016, 9:46 p.m.
These are my favorite tissue make up removers! I have acne/oily skin and so I use a dermatologist recommended facial treatment that makes me skin more sensitive. I tried the original, but it would still irritate my skin. So now that I found these it makes it so much simpler to take off my make up.
Patricia A.
Patricia A.
Phoenix, AZ
May 23, 2016, 5:55 a.m.
These are my absolute favorite makeup remover wipes. I buy them all the time. They are so effective and they definitely calm my face and make sleeping way better. I bought them at target and the packaging is okay. Would be better if you can close all the way so they don't dry out. Highly recommend
Charlene R.
Charlene R.
Feb. 4, 2016, 2:46 p.m.
I like how I can quickly and easily remove makeup and residue in just one towelette. It also has very little fragrance and feels cooling against the skin. This product is very convenient for those of use who do not have the luxury of time but want to try to take better care of our skin in our 30s.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?