Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Ana A.
Ana A.
Raleigh, Nc

I love these wipes, probably the least irritating to the skin that I've tried including other "natural" brands like burt's bees and "yes to ..."

They don't get all your makeup off but I don't think that's the intent since none of them do. It gets 90% off and then you remove the rest with a thorough cleanse.
Jayne S.
Jayne S.
Lutz, FL

These are very very effective for removing all kinds of makeup and I would love them completely buuuut... They have a lot of chemicals i guess and they have begun to make my eyelashes break and fall out. So I probably wouldn't recommend using on your eyes if you want to purchase them, mostly just your face.
Devin O.
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR

I love how these smell and work but they irritate my eyes a lot. I have had red irritated and crying eyes after using these to remove eyemakeup (which is the whole purpose of them) so I unfortunately have to instead get the non-scented kind. Otherwise they are great and work fantastic on stubborn eyemakeup.
kristi e.
kristi e.
Capon Bridge, WV

These are easy to use. They leave your skin hydrated without feeling greasy. They are inexpensive and you can pick a pack up at most stores. I bought them one day in na hurry while staying with a friend... Now I use them at least 3 times a week - when it's been a long day and I just want an easy face wash.
Yesenia C.
Yesenia C.
Winton, CA

Very gentle, left my skin feeling very moisturized as well as getting rid of all surface makeup. I felt like it really gave my face rest to sleep . It was a very affordable price as well sold at any drugstore but I purchased mine from Walmart where everyone shops. Amazing brand. Didn't break me out at all.
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Long Branch, NJ

Great product! I have very sensitive skin that usually burns after I use makeup wipes. These, however, leave my skin feeling refreshed, clean and soft. The packaging is alright, sometimes the bag does not close right and the wipes dry out but you can always wet them in the sink and they are back to normal!
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Port Saint John

Works AWESOME, takes off ALL my makeup and I can fall asleep feeling refreshed!! You can even use them throughout the day for a quick refresh at work in the hot summer months, or if your at the beach or theme parks they will keep you cleaned up and feeling good anywhere. Cleans you up.... Cools you off!!!!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Fort mill, SC

I use these every night before bed. They aren't harsh on my skin, they smell like lavender so they are very soothing before bed. They get every bit of my makeup off without me having to scrub or go buy an expensive makeup remover. I've been using these for the last year and I won't use anything else again.
Hope G.
Hope G.
Lafayette, CO

These work fairly well when it comes to takins off makeup. The smell is a nice bonus. But really you can get the same job done with wipes that don't cost as much and usually come with more to a singular package. So I guess if you don't mind spending a little extra on something than I would recommend these.
Lucy D.
Lucy D.
Washington, DC

I use these after I workout to quickly wipe all the sweat off and to leave my feeling fresh again. They work great and have kept my face quite clear. The packaging is so light and slim it is really easy to just throw in my workout bag without taking up a ton of space like a bulky bottle of face wash would.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now