Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Janine P.
Janine P.
Toronto

Ive used it only sometimes when i get lazy going to the washroom to remove my makeup. It remove the make up really fast
Michaela M.
Michaela M.
Lubbock, TX

Super calming and they get every bit of makeup off! The smell so fresh and clean and they don't dry out my face at all!
Megan W.
Megan W.
Grandview, MO

These are the perfect ending to a stressful day! They make my face feel so fresh and clean and they really smell great.
Lorielle M.
Lorielle M.

So these wipes have become the best thing in my life. It comes in handy when I'm tired from work and need a quick clean
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Simpsonville, SC

Loved these! one of my favorites and they work wonderfully. definitely will be getting this product again in the future
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT

These are great wipes! But I don't find that they remove makeup that well, and leave my combo face with a film on them.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Chino Valley, AZ

Removes make up easily without drying my fave out. Slightly moisturizing And the best part is they are very affordable!
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
Manchester, NH

Cleans up nicely. I like it. I would buy it again. Smells great fresh and clean linen! Moisturizers after use very nice
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
Wiloughby Hls, OH

It was very easy to remove make up. It didn't try my face out. I liked the scent of it. I would recommend it to others.
Hannah N.
Hannah N.

These are great for traveling. They do a great job of removing makeup and dirt and grime. I always keep in my suitcase.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now