Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Alessandra S.
Alessandra S.
Wellesley, MA

Very good produt. It clean very well and don't hurt the skin. Perfetc! I use every night to clean my face!!!!!!
Diana T.
Diana T.
Batavia, IL

I have been using it for years, always a clean smell and not drying. Would recommend for all ages.

5 star grade
Kalee M.
Kalee M.
Jersey City, NJ

Works to remove makeup, but stung my eyes too much for me to continue using them. Not great for sensitive skin.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Ranger, WV

Remove makeup so well!! Better that just soap and water! Would recommend to anyone with acne and sensitive skin
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Lincoln, NE

I use these every night! I love them. they get everything off and I've never had a sensitivity issue with them.
member-6c5bf6558
member-6c5bf6558
Washington, IL

This toilettes are perfect for a busy mom!! They are a quick and easy and leave my face calm and soft at night!
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Kennesaw, GA

I love Neutrogena make up remover wipes! The scent is pleasant and the wipes don't leave my face sticky or dry!
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Farmingtn Hls, MI

Perfect for when you're too tired to do the full cleansing routine! Didn't leave my face feeling sticky at all!
Kristina F.
Kristina F.

I love these make up remover cloths. they are easy to use and get all the make up off. I use them all the time.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Norman, OK

Love this make up remover it only takes one cloth for me to get all of my make up off! And the smell is amazing
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now