Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (36)
I love this, it removes all my make up and leaves my face smooth and fresh at night. I feel a little more relax at night
Sara B.
Sara B.
Stacy, MN

I love these! They take off all your make up and do not leave your face oily or sticky! I would strongly recommend this!
ashley j.
ashley j.
Canby, OR

Like that if I'm being lazy and don't want to wash my face these really get the makeup off and don't irritate your face.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Champions Gt, FL

Face feels clean and refreshed after using. I feel a little bit bad about having to throw something away after each use.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.

Best make up wipes I've used, removes all make up, including waterproof make up. Leaves skin soft without drying it out
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
Manchester, NH

Cleans up nicely. I like it. I would buy it again. Smells great fresh and clean linen! Moisturizers after use very nice
Megan W.
Megan W.
Grandview, MO

These are the perfect ending to a stressful day! They make my face feel so fresh and clean and they really smell great.
Maribel C.
Maribel C.
La Habra, CA

I absolutely love this product. It relaxed my skin once I remove my makeup. I would definitely repurchase this product.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.

I love these towelettes! They are the perfect size and get all the make up off with just 1 towel. They smell great too!
Kara L.
Kara L.
Las Vegas, NV

I thought it was just ok. This product did strip off all of my make-up, but I always end up feeling dry after using it.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now