Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Rayane N.
Rayane N.
Everett, MA

Have been using this make-up remover for years, ever since I started using make-up and will never change for another one
Nour S.
Nour S.
Tinley Park, IL

One of my favorite makeup removing wipes was very calming and helped my skin feeling hydrated and took off all my makeup
Caesi H.
Caesi H.
Alexander, AR

I love these makeup remover towelettes. They remove my eye makeup and the rest of my makeup great. They smell great too.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Jarrell, TX

It's a great product. Takes all of your makeup off of your face. It is also nice and soft on your skin and smells great.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.

They work well, take makeup off, and are a nice night-time scent to get you ready for bed. I like the blue ones as well.
ashley j.
ashley j.
Canby, OR

Like that if I'm being lazy and don't want to wash my face these really get the makeup off and don't irritate your face.
Gabriela H.
Gabriela H.
Lakewood, OH

After coming back home from a big party's very girls is always so tired but with this tissue is so easy! Great product.!
Sonia G.
Sonia G.
Dallas, TX

These are the best ! I don't have too struggle to remove my make up ! I think it's super good and it refreshes ! My skin
I love this, it removes all my make up and leaves my face smooth and fresh at night. I feel a little more relax at night
Sara B.
Sara B.
Stacy, MN

I love these! They take off all your make up and do not leave your face oily or sticky! I would strongly recommend this!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now