Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Crystal O.
Crystal O.
Farmington, NY

Gets my makeup off, and calms the redness of my face. Works really well although I don't wear very much makeup.
Merluis S.
Merluis S.

Love these makeup wipes! Removed all my makeup and didn't leave a residue. Left my face feeling soft and clean.
Kara B.
Kara B.
Sidney, OH

These are really great makeup removers, they got all my makeup off with one wipe and it didn't irritate my skin
Annie S.
Annie S.

I use these every single night. They are gentle yet very effective taking makeup off, even water proof mascara.
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Troy, IN

Love Neutrogena make up remover cleansing towelettes, works great removing makeup and makes my face feel clean!
Jean H.
Jean H.

Removed my make up very well after a long day. It even made my skin feel softer. Light sent was no overbearing.
Mikayla L.
Mikayla L.
Greenwood, IN

These were effective in taking my makeup off, however they left a nasty scent and they burned my skin and eyes.
Tonya B.
Tonya B.
Alpharetta, GA

It's effective and great. They leave skin feeling clean and fresh. Removed make up with only a couple of wipes.
Sabine S.
Sabine S.
Buffalo, NY

These makeup towelettes are great! ( especially for those who have sensitive skin like myself) 10/10 recommend!
Madi S.
Madi S.
Depew, NY

These took all of y makeup off and left my face feeling fresh before bed! Left my skill feeling soft and smooth
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now