Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

5 days left

Photos (38)
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Covina, CA

Very gentle on the skin, affective, soothing and non-greasy. they have a bit of a strong odor but over all great
Charlotte M.
Charlotte M.
Washington, NC

These make-up remover wipes removed my eye and face make-up without leaving anything behind! I love these wipes!
Miranda D.
Miranda D.
Roanoke, VA

I love these towelettrs! They take make-up off easily. I just feel like they leave my face feeling a little oily
Rebeckah A.
Rebeckah A.
Myrtle Beach, SC

These wipes really do give you a refreshed and clean feeling without all the hassle of having to wash your face.
Tonya F.
Tonya F.
Bloomsburg, PA

Takes makeup off perfectly and leaves my skin so soft. I've noticed that this product even reduced my blemishes!
Christina G.
Christina G.

ALWAYS my go -to. I wear heavy mascara and face makeup normally, and these wipes get all of it off effortlessly.
Mikayla Q.
Mikayla Q.

Absolutely love this product! Took all my makeup off and made me feel clean and that my pores were super clean!
Maria Karolinna D.
Maria Karolinna D.
DALLAS, TX

I love this cleansing. It really cleans your face and take the make up off. I've been using it for a long time.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Norman, OK

Love this make up remover it only takes one cloth for me to get all of my make up off! And the smell is amazing
Porshe H.
Porshe H.
Philadelphia, PA

Cleanse deep into your pours , great product i would certainly use again it leave my skin clean clear and fresh
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?