Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Huntyr L.
Huntyr L.
Saint Simons Island, GA

I love it and the best one is the pomegranate one! It is so clean and my face feels great and smooth afterwards!
Heather K.
Heather K.
Round Rock, TX

These are exactly what they say calming. They help to remove stubborn makeup along with a lovely lavender smell.
Celeste R.
Celeste R.

I love this makeup remover would not trade for anything it really does its job taking off the waterproof mascara
Kimber H.
Kimber H.
Seminole, FL

Love these! They remove make-up easily and they don't burn my eyes like some others I've used. Highly recommend!
Karissa M.
Karissa M.
Glen Burnie, MD

Loved these! I have dry skin and most wipes dry out my face. This cleaned my face great and added some moisture.
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
Schenectady, NY

This makeup remover take a while to remove all the makeup but it's worth it because it get rid of all the makeup
Rebeckah A.
Rebeckah A.
Myrtle Beach, SC

These wipes really do give you a refreshed and clean feeling without all the hassle of having to wash your face.
Evita L.
Evita L.
Santa Cruz, CA

This actually caused my skin to be red because I have sensitive skin and I feel like the chemicals were harsher.
Danika W.
Danika W.
Athens, GA

I love this product! It is very soft and feels good on my face. And most importantly, removes all of my make up!
Kayla D.
Kayla D.

It leaves your skin soft and removes all of makeup stains that are left on your face and leaves it smelling nice
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now