Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
I love this, it removes all my make up and leaves my face smooth and fresh at night. I feel a little more relax at night
alexia m.
alexia m.

Great makeup remover and gentle on skin. I like the way the smell and the cloth is has just the right amount of moisture
Paris C.
Paris C.
Elgin, IL

I keep these by my bed in my night stand because I always use them especially when I'm too tired to wash the make up off
Cyndi S.
Cyndi S.
Rush, KY

Does not irrigate my skin, not a strong smell, my family really likes this one. Other products seem to dry out our face.
Heather G.
Heather G.
North Augusta, SC

This is my favorite makeup remover! Works really well in removing all my makeup and leaves my face feeling so refreshed!
Missy W.
Missy W.
Dayton, OH

I simply love these towelettes. I can use one for both eyes and face. Not greasy. But a little pricey I recommend these.
Daniela K.
Daniela K.
NATAL, RN, BRAZIL

This towllettes was maked by God. seriously!
this remover can remove every little piece of make up in my face. awesome!!
Sionne S.
Sionne S.
Detroit , MI

Works really well, actually removes makeup. Doesn't leave anything behind like other products and it super skin friendly
Eden D.
Eden D.
Round Rock, TX

These are perfect for removing your make up and cleansing your face, they also really do calm you down after a long day.
Lori P.
Lori P.
Virginia, IL

I love this stuff. It's takesuper off all my make up and makes my face feel so clean
I bought this from ulta
Repeat user
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now