Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Heather G.
Heather G.
North Augusta, SC

This is my favorite makeup remover! Works really well in removing all my makeup and leaves my face feeling so refreshed!
Missy W.
Missy W.
Dayton, OH

I simply love these towelettes. I can use one for both eyes and face. Not greasy. But a little pricey I recommend these.
Juliann P.
Juliann P.
Los Angeles, CA

These wipes are so great! They take all your makeup off with one wipe and leave your face feeling so hydrated and fresh.
Eden D.
Eden D.
Round Rock, TX

These are perfect for removing your make up and cleansing your face, they also really do calm you down after a long day.
Sionne S.
Sionne S.
Detroit , MI

Works really well, actually removes makeup. Doesn't leave anything behind like other products and it super skin friendly
RaShundra W.
RaShundra W.
Stone Mtn, GA

I love these every time I go to Wal-Mart i get a pack of these their great for removing eye makeup and your foundation!!
Trisha J.
Trisha J.
Perrysburg, Oh

Love using these to remove makeup. It's nicely scented like lavender. It takes off waterproof mascara perfectly as well.
Lori P.
Lori P.
Virginia, IL

I love this stuff. It's takesuper off all my make up and makes my face feel so clean
I bought this from ulta
Repeat user
Johnna R.
Johnna R.

Is the best! Just one down side! It irritates my skin, I have sensitive skin so this didn't work. It smells so good thiu
Nour S.
Nour S.
Tinley Park, IL

One of my favorite makeup removing wipes was very calming and helped my skin feeling hydrated and took off all my makeup
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now