Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

2 days left

Photos (38)
Nelida C.
Nelida C.
Lomita, CA

Do a really great job and cleanses very well before bed. i have sensitive skin and it didn't irritate it at all.
Briggitta H.
Briggitta H.
Laurel, MD

Great product. Love how it leaves my skin. My staple piece! I recommend to any skin types and it smells so good!
Jillian S.
Jillian S.
Midlothian, TX

Love these!! They're awesome and get makeup off so easily! They make my skin feel soft right before I go to bed!
Huntyr L.
Huntyr L.
Saint Simons Island, GA

I love it and the best one is the pomegranate one! It is so clean and my face feels great and smooth afterwards!
Sharon W.
Sharon W.
Dallas, TX

This is the only makeup remover wipes i use. It helps get off the stubborn make-up on my face including mascara.
Yen N.
Yen N.
Portland, OR

Did what it claims. It takes all the makeup off and the scent is not overpowering. Will definitely buy it again!
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
Quitman, LA

This is absolutely one of my favorite makeup removers to use! I only have to use one cloth to remove everything!
Fabiana C.
Fabiana C.
Katy, TX

Omg the best make up cleansing towels I have tried so far. Is just amazing. I'm completely happy with the result
Stazia K.
Stazia K.
Ely, IA

Easy use for easy removal I will definitely buy this product again. Was money well spent and I love this product
Celeste R.
Celeste R.

I love this makeup remover would not trade for anything it really does its job taking off the waterproof mascara
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?