Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
Quitman, LA

This is absolutely one of my favorite makeup removers to use! I only have to use one cloth to remove everything!
Christina G.
Christina G.

ALWAYS my go -to. I wear heavy mascara and face makeup normally, and these wipes get all of it off effortlessly.
Josephine S.
Josephine S.

Very gentle and has a nice smell and removes all the make up with one wipe. Good packaging and the wipe is thick
Lily H.
Lily H.
Storm Lake, IA

Works great for when I forget to remove my makeup at the end of the night or my eye make up is tough to come off
Amber C.
Amber C.
Callao, VA

This product removes all my makeup including waterproof! Relaxes my face leaving it smooth just in time for bed.
Anjalkia L.
Anjalkia L.
Memphis, TN

Very nice they makeup comes off nice and easy and the wipes smells good and it makes my face feel nice and clean
Fabiana C.
Fabiana C.
Katy, TX

Omg the best make up cleansing towels I have tried so far. Is just amazing. I'm completely happy with the result
Katie L.
Katie L.
Potsdam, NY

Remove makeup completely, they are gentle on the eye area and the formula did not seem to cause much irritation.
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Midlothian, Va

It is an awesome makeup remover. It removes my all of my makeup and I love it. I would recommend it to everyone!
KaTie B.
KaTie B.
Fort Wayne, IN

I use these to remove my make up after work. They work really well and I only need 1 for my entire face usually.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now