Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Daniela K.
Daniela K.
NATAL, RN, BRAZIL

This towllettes was maked by God. seriously!
this remover can remove every little piece of make up in my face. awesome!!
Christina A.
Christina A.
Havelock, NC

These are my favorite go to wipes. They are so easy to travel with. they take off %100 of my makeup with out any tugging
Ben N.
Ben N.
Santa Ana, CA

Easy to use. they don't dry out. they keep the makeup off and takes all of it off. makes my skin kind of dry. but it good
Eva S.
Eva S.
Edinburg, TX

They are good but not great. I have to use at least 2 towelettes to remove my makeup. I'm probably gonna give them away.
Lindsey p.
Lindsey p.
Jacksonville, NC

They were very soothing and I enjoyed using them to clean my makeup off before going to bed. Nice calming scent as well.
Bobbi K.
Bobbi K.

These work great. I just am not a huge fan of the smell of the calming night wipes. j would rather use the regular ones.
Brianna T.
Brianna T.
Pearland, TX

These wipes are my go to for everything, if I have oily skin, or maybe my makeup a running. I honestly love these wipes.
Diane L.
Diane L.
Rialto, CA

This is one of the best makeup removers I use! This removes completely everything off my face and I absolutely love it!!
alexia m.
alexia m.

Great makeup remover and gentle on skin. I like the way the smell and the cloth is has just the right amount of moisture
Paris C.
Paris C.
Elgin, IL

I keep these by my bed in my night stand because I always use them especially when I'm too tired to wash the make up off
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now