Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Shaakinaa D.
Shaakinaa D.
Philadelphia, PA

Absolutely amazing. This gets all of my makeup off without irritating my skin. I would definitely recommend this product.
Beejay T.
Beejay T.

My favorite makeup wipe gets everything off and then right after I go in and wash with my neutrogena face wash I love it.
Monique A.
Monique A.
Cameron, NC

These are my go to wipes! Can be tossed in your bag for on the go and you don't need tons of wipes to remove your makeup.
Jessica c.
Jessica c.
Chehalis, WA

I have used this stuff tons and find that it works great, is inexpensive and doesn't dry my face out like other kinds do.
Kathryn T.
Kathryn T.
Pittsburgh, PA

Great drugstore make-up removing towelettes. Higher end brands might smell a bit better, but these ones get the job done!
Kanda S.
Kanda S.

I use these wipes almost every single night, they makes my skin feel great, remove all traces of makeup, and smell great!
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Alvin, TX

This is a great product and I like it a lot thank you I don't know what else to say. It is a great source for curly hair.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Morgantown, WV

They were very soothing and took all my makeup off. It irritated my eyes some but other than that it worked really well.
Nour S.
Nour S.
Tinley Park, IL

One of my favorite makeup removing wipes was very calming and helped my skin feeling hydrated and took off all my makeup
Marisol L.
Marisol L.
Vista, CA

I love how these towels did not make my face greasy or oily and cleared away all the make up, they are also really soft.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now