Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Miranda D.
Miranda D.
Roanoke, VA

I love these towelettrs! They take make-up off easily. I just feel like they leave my face feeling a little oily
Nguyen V.
Nguyen V.
Colorado Springs, CO

Pretty good, very clean after remove the makeup. Have to clean your face with water to make your skin more clean
Jazmin R.
Jazmin R.
Pearland, TX

I love how soft and face feels after using this product! Everyone should go out and buy this! It'll be worth it!
Kara J.
Kara J.
Fort Walton Beach, FL

Very soft. it doesn't irritate my skin at all and I have very sensitive skin. very happy with these makeup wipes
Jillian S.
Jillian S.
Midlothian, TX

Love these!! They're awesome and get makeup off so easily! They make my skin feel soft right before I go to bed!
Jade H.
Jade H.
Princeton, WV

They were really good but when i had dry skin it dried it out even more. When i had oily skin it worked great!!!
Meg P.
Meg P.
East Brunswick, NJ

I absolutely Love the scent! and it takes off makeup really well just like their regular make up removing wipes.
Urbelinda A.
Urbelinda A.

Didn't really liked it it burned my eyes and ye it did remove my makeup but it irritated my skin causing redness
Anais P.
Anais P.

Gets the job done without irritating my sensitive skin as much as the other brands.. like the smell on these too
Sharon W.
Sharon W.
Dallas, TX

This is the only makeup remover wipes i use. It helps get off the stubborn make-up on my face including mascara.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now