Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Sam K.
Sam K.
Fairview Hts, IL

Great smell! Gets the make up all off, especially tough waterproof mascara. And leaves my dry skin feeling great!
Felicia E.
Felicia E.
Bonney Lake, WA

Leave your face feeling clean. Didn't leave skin feeling oily or dirty. Left my face feeling refreshed and clean.
Marlex T.
Marlex T.
Providence, RI

Removes everything. Great smell. Your skin looks fresh. If you are like that hates tajking out makeup this is it.
Xime S.
Xime S.
Lawrence, KS

It is really good, actually calming as it says. Nice scent, and very effective. I like that they are easy to use.
Lacey D.
Lacey D.
Fairmont, WV

I really like this product! It gets all my make up off removing everything off of my face unlike other face wips.
Sharon W.
Sharon W.
Dallas, TX

This is the only makeup remover wipes i use. It helps get off the stubborn make-up on my face including mascara.
Lily H.
Lily H.
Storm Lake, IA

Works great for when I forget to remove my makeup at the end of the night or my eye make up is tough to come off
Amany O.
Amany O.
San Mateo, CA

With this remover towelettes you can sleep with a very refresh skin, is really good, and the smells is delicious
Anais P.
Anais P.

Gets the job done without irritating my sensitive skin as much as the other brands.. like the smell on these too
Miranda D.
Miranda D.
Roanoke, VA

I love these towelettrs! They take make-up off easily. I just feel like they leave my face feeling a little oily
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now