Add a Photo

Photos (37)
shelby p.
shelby p.
Tollesboro, KY

The scent is amazing, so relaxing right before bed. I love that they don't leave my face greasy or sticky at all.
KF D.
KF D.
Charlotte, NC

These make your makeup come off so easily, it's amazinG, I love these so much and i woudo totally repurchase them
Mariya A.
Mariya A.

Smells great, cleanses makeup well and does not leave a slimy residue on skin. Great for on the go makeup removal
Keely F.
Keely F.
Wexford, PA

I love them! They were great for removing eye makeup as well! They didn't cause breakouts or that sticky feeling.
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
Palatine, IL

I love these wipes to use every night before bed. It makes your face feel nice and fresh. Takes off makeup nicely
Denise B.
Denise B.

Takes off everything. And one wipe works to take everything off your entire face, foundation, mascara, the works!
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Grover Beach, CA

I packed these with me for camping and they worked great! My skin felt clean and I didn't have any clogged pores.
Jennylyn b.
Jennylyn b.
Warren, MI

Towelletes remove makeup so easily. It can even be use to remove liquid mascara which is what I really like a lot
Sam K.
Sam K.
Fairview Hts, IL

Great smell! Gets the make up all off, especially tough waterproof mascara. And leaves my dry skin feeling great!
Mariya T.
Mariya T.

I use them all the time day or night with make-up or not.
I like the smell . I have one in my car and one at home
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now