Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Xime S.
Xime S.
Lawrence, KS

It is really good, actually calming as it says. Nice scent, and very effective. I like that they are easy to use.
Terrie C.
Terrie C.
Placerville, CA

I find most towelettes to be sticky, but these leave no yucky residue. The smell is pleasant but not overpowering
Marlex T.
Marlex T.
Providence, RI

Removes everything. Great smell. Your skin looks fresh. If you are like that hates tajking out makeup this is it.
Lulu U.
Lulu U.

These makeup removers worked really well for me. It did not leave my skin dry like other makeup wipes tend to do.
Meagan D.
Meagan D.

Worked great! Helps keep my oily face "tame" & no breakouts! Best stuff I've ever used. And not expensive either!
Priya P.
Priya P.
San Antonio, TX

My skin feels clean and super perfect for my night regimen

Value for its penny and absolutely a holy grail for me

Blaire P.
Blaire P.
West New York, NJ

These are by far my favorite makeup removing wipes, they don't make you break out and get all of your makeup off.
Allie W.
Allie W.
Olive Branch, MS

Love it! Use every night! Great smell and does a great job cleaning my face! I could not sleep as well without it
Grace W.
Grace W.
Sheridan, AR

Gets all makeup off fast in one wipe. Doesn't leave skin feeling dry. Smells good and doesn't leave my skin oily.
Frederica D.
Frederica D.
Nowhere

These are amazing they really do clean my face and make my face clean! I love the smell too it's really relaxing.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now