Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Milwaukee, WI

These towelletes are long lasting. Don't dry up quickly. I'd so buy these again. They are so packed with moisture
Tonya T.
Tonya T.
Livermore, KY

This product is really great you should try it out. I got one when I had a coupon as and I just love the product.
Nia S.
Nia S.
Germantown, MD

The product works very well, removes almost all of your makeup right away and it leave your face soft afterwards.
Evelise L.
Evelise L.
Dumfries, VA

Awesome make up remover! You can remove your make up with only one cleansing towel. Ill make sure of buying more!
KF D.
KF D.
Charlotte, NC

These make your makeup come off so easily, it's amazinG, I love these so much and i woudo totally repurchase them
Mariya T.
Mariya T.

I use them all the time day or night with make-up or not.
I like the smell . I have one in my car and one at home
Kendall B.
Kendall B.

I have sensitive skin so these are great! I use it to take off my face make up at night and my skin feels smooth!
sam c.
sam c.
Wayne, NJ

I loveeeee these wipes, they're not oily and they work perfectly. other brand wipes have made me get red and itchy
Priya P.
Priya P.
San Antonio, TX

My skin feels clean and super perfect for my night regimen

Value for its penny and absolutely a holy grail for me

Terrie C.
Terrie C.
Placerville, CA

I find most towelettes to be sticky, but these leave no yucky residue. The smell is pleasant but not overpowering
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now