Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

6 days left

Photos (38)
Terrie C.
Terrie C.
Placerville, CA

I find most towelettes to be sticky, but these leave no yucky residue. The smell is pleasant but not overpowering
shelby p.
shelby p.
Tollesboro, KY

The scent is amazing, so relaxing right before bed. I love that they don't leave my face greasy or sticky at all.
Myriah B.
Myriah B.
Corry

I love these ! They work very well. I use them every night ! The smell is amazing and they don't dry out my face.
Lulu U.
Lulu U.

These makeup removers worked really well for me. It did not leave my skin dry like other makeup wipes tend to do.
Kendall B.
Kendall B.

I have sensitive skin so these are great! I use it to take off my face make up at night and my skin feels smooth!
Frederica D.
Frederica D.
Nowhere

These are amazing they really do clean my face and make my face clean! I love the smell too it's really relaxing.
Claire A.
Claire A.
Tifton, GA

These wipes managed to get all my makeup off with just one wipe and left my face feeling fresh and not dried out!
Aleshia N.
Aleshia N.
Goose Creek, SC

I use these every night even when i am not wearing makeup. It leaves my skin feeling great and the scent it great
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Killeen, TX

It left my skin feeling so soft and refreshed! It wasn't harsh on my skin and didn't irritate my sensitive spots.
Xime S.
Xime S.
Lawrence, KS

It is really good, actually calming as it says. Nice scent, and very effective. I like that they are easy to use.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?