Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (36)
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.

This is a really good product for the skin, is very important use it before go bed, you can find it everywhere drugstores
Brittney C.
Brittney C.
Fremont, OH

Love!!! I use these after every cheer comp on my daughter takes all the caked on makeup off and doesn't irritate her skin
Kaitlynn G.
Kaitlynn G.
Manahawkin, NJ

This product really does remove all my make up. and the pads make it really east and convenient to use and take anywhere.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Lansing, NC

Love these! They work great at getting your makeup off as well as a calming scent. They even get water proof mascara off.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
West Branch, MI

These were really effective in clearing my face of all makeup. After I used these towelettes, I felt clean and refreshed.
jennifer V.
jennifer V.
San Antonio, TX

These are OK. I guess I would use them if I didn't have anything else. They're too oily and you have to use more than one
Faith M.
Faith M.
Indian Trail, NC

Everyone knows how much of a hassleit is to take their make up off. Neutrogena makeup remover towelettes do the job fast.
Miriam V.
Miriam V.
Mansfield, TX

Looooved it! Very good makeup remover. Definitely purchase again. Works really good at night, making your face feel calm.
Britney J.
Britney J.
Williamsport , In

These makeup wipes are great! They take your make up off very easily and they don't irritate the skin at all! I love them
Kate G.
Kate G.
Manteo, Nc

I really like these towlettes! They are the only kind I can use on my eyes without them burning that I have tired so far.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now