Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Jazmine R.
Jazmine R.
Raymond , Nh

My friend and I both use this product, it's great and very gental but gets the job done. I got mine at Walgreens and it wasn't too much money, the packaging is simple but cute! I definitely suggest this for anyone looking for a makeup remover! This leaves you skin feeling like you never had anything on there!
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Portsmouth, Va

I love them. They have a nice clean smell and are amazing at removing my eye make up before bed. Even my water proof eye liner. Great product for the price. I have tried the cheaper store version and they are not even close to the original. Worth the few extra pennies you have to pay. I am a repeat customer.
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Rochelle, IL

These are the WORST makeup removing wipes I've ever used. They smell horrible, and leave this disgusting thick film on your face AND stings your eyes. Target brand has wipes that are "comparable" to these (not sure why they'd want to compare them) Target brand smells great, no film, and no burning eye balls.
Castine M.
Castine M.
S Padre Isle, TX

Soft lavender scent. Sometimes leaves my skin tight and dry after use, and can be a little irritating to my eyes. Really good for a quick makeup removal before bed after a night out, way easy to just swipe off the majority of my face and crash for the night. Not excellent at removing some waterproof mascara.
Kawther A.
Kawther A.

The neutogena make-up remover .. is a good product for an everyday makeup. Its not that harsh but , for an evening makeup it can make job a bit harder. it has a very compacted packaging so it goes easely in your bag.
A very affordable price , always available.

i repurchased it 4 times .. and i recommend it !
Heather K.
Heather K.
Lyles, TN

Love the smell of the cleansing towelettes. This is one of my must haves for my bathroom and something I always keep on hand it leaves your skin feeling so soft and it clean. I have use another type before that always dries up before your done with them this one stays moist. I would recommend them to anyone.
Luisa T.
Luisa T.

Me encanta estos removedor de maquillaje de limpieza Toallitas de Neutrogena. Se sienten muy bien en mi piel e incluso toman de mi máscara resistente al agua sin ningún problema. Se someten a pruebas Dematologist que es grande bc tengo la piel muy sensible. Este producto funciona muy bien y muy recommendable!
Savannah G.
Savannah G.
New Brunswick, NJ

These are my favorite makeup wipes ever. I have tried other brands, and always come back to this brand. I usually take my makeup off at night so these night calming one's really benefit me. I use a lot of makeup and mascara specifically and these wipes remove every bit of makeup I have on. Definitely a need!
Amber C.
Amber C.
Maydelle, TX

I like these because they have a nice scent but honestly it can be a little overpowering. I've opted for other neutrogena makeup removers for this reason, although I will use these occasionally until I run out. They aren't very good at removing stubborn eye makeup, but they get off everything else very well.
Devin O.
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR

I love how these smell and work but they irritate my eyes a lot. I have had red irritated and crying eyes after using these to remove eyemakeup (which is the whole purpose of them) so I unfortunately have to instead get the non-scented kind. Otherwise they are great and work fantastic on stubborn eyemakeup.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now