Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (36)
Aafia I.
Aafia I.

This product is quite good in removing light makeup but doesn't thoroughly remove heavy makeup. It is also advertised in removing waterproof mascara but I had struggled to remove normal mascara so I wasn't really happy about that. Although this product feels good on your skin I still don't feel 100% satisfied that it's removed all the makeup so I feel the need to wash and cleanse my face again. It's good for those who wear really light makeup but if you apply a lot of makeup and you want a simple easy way to remove makeup I personally wouldn't recommend this product.
Emily W.
Emily W.
West Grove, PA

I've had problems in the past with make up removers that irritate my sensitive skin. These wipes are a little on the expensive side, but their gently removing abilities are well worth it! I especially like the calming scent as it is soothing, yet subtle. These wipes also get the job done with minimal exertion so the skin doesn't become irritated or blotchy after use. The only negative is that you have to be careful, as with most make up removers, not to get the product in your eyes. I would have giving these wipes 5 stars if it weren't for their eye-burning quality.
Elena T.
Elena T.
Arlington, VA

I travel a lot because of my work and I try to optimize my luggage and avoid liquids as much as I can. This was the perfect solution to allow me to have a very efficient make up remover on the go, which I do not only use before going to bed, but also after a long trip before going into a meeting when I need to freshen up. It easily removes make-up, it leaves my skin moisturized and fresh, it's practical and easily disposable as well. I recommend it to busy women who need flexibility and practicality while caring about always looking sophisticated and stylish!
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Lancaster

I do agree with some of the other reviewers. They certainly do remove makeup, but the greasy/oily texture they leave behind is just gross. It makes me feel the opposite of "clean." This will eventually get my mascara off, but it takes too much rubbing. The eye area is extremely sensitive, and excessive pulling or rubbing leads to wrinkles later in life. I would rather use a small amount of product and blot to remove than rub really hard (like these wipes require me to). Plus, even when I do rub and it looks like it's all gone, they weren't great at removal.
Maritza b.
Maritza b.
depew, NY

I love these make-up remover cleansing towelettes. I travel quite frequently for concerts, events, or conferences. These are perfect for traveling or even everyday use. It's no secret that I also workout at the gym several times a week. These are perfect for use before and after the gym. It leaves my face feeling fresh, clean and bright. I can always count on these two take off my mascara so that it doesn't smell all over my face or my pillow. It's super easy and quick. The clouds are durable and comfortable. They do not irritate my face or scratch my face.
Krisily K.
Krisily K.

I tried neutrogena make up removing towelettes, the night calming formulas, because they were out of my usually brand. It was the first time trying this one and most likely my last. I would recommend other lines over this one. I usually like the night calming formula from dove and equate for its relaxing lavenderish scent. These didn't remove all my makeup I had to use three sheets to get a clean eye and they didn't have the same relaxing scent I was use to and they were considerably more expensive. Equate is still my favorite and by far the cheapest
Cora D.
Cora D.
Long Beach, CA

What can I say about this product...?
I loved how convenient it is! I'm not the best at remembering to wash my make up off of my face before I go to lie down for bed and let's face it, on the nights that I was already in bed and did finally remember I was to cozy to get up so these came in handy. Being able to just walk over to my make up counter and just wipe my face is awesome and the smell is great!
This product did not dry out my face at all like some other cleansing products do which is great.
I would highly recommend this product to any friend.
Becca O.
Becca O.
St. John's, NL

I use these towelettes to remove the bulk of my face and eye make-up before going in with my Clarisonic to wash my face. I'll directly apply a little extra eye make-up remover to the cloth to help with my stubborn mascara and eyeliner, although these towelettes don't do a horrible job on their own. I then use the full cloth to scrub my face make-up off and continue on with my normal skincare routine! I love these wipes. They don't irritate my skin and they smell amazing! I will definitely be repurchasing and recommending to family and friends!
Krystle D.
Krystle D.

I am in love with these makeup remover wipes! They take very little effort to remove your makeup, with the exception of waterproof mascara, which requires more rubbing at the lash line. These wipes take a while to dry out; I've never had a pack dry out before I could finish them. The Night Calming fragrance is heavy with lavender and is super soothing. However, you would still be putting fragrance on your face and in your eyes, so I took off a star for that. Anyone with sensitivities to fragrance in skin care should steer clear of this.
Judi P.
Judi P.

The first time I ever try this wipe my eye were wide open. Legit I never use any facial wipes as soft as this one. I have sensitive eyes cause of allergies, when I pick out product I have to be extra careful. Also my face type it very from oily to dry, depends on season. This product work year round for me because of fact these wipes are really wet, compare to others. I am really into aromatherapy, sent in the wipes are really calming when u do use it at the end of the day. Is one my must have to my makeup kit, and travel must have too.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now