Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Prineville, OR
April 20, 2016, 2:07 a.m.
*Packaging: is kind of boring and plan but its functioning. Keeps the towelettes moist. Packaging sma enough that it can be easily taken along.
*Product appearance: Towelettes are not only moist but they are also not dripping from too much moisture.
*They are a good size... 1 towellet is always enough to clean my whole face. Neck and chest. Staying moistened the whole time.
**Product: this product seems to work and after using it my make up appears to be removed. My face is left feeling clean and refreshed. Not oily or grecey at all
Kyra M.
Kyra M.
Prior lake , Mn
Feb. 22, 2016, 11:59 p.m.
These are my all-time favorite makeup removing wipes. For starters, they do an excellent job and can even remove waterproof makeup easily. Also, I have super sensitive skin that tends to break out easily from certain products but these wipes don't have any negative effects on my skin at all. They also smell amazing and despite just being in a bag wth a sticky, resealable cover they seriously stay wet throughout the life of the whole pack which is awesome because many other makeup removing wipes I've tried dry up within a few weeks.
Shakira B.
Shakira B.
Cincinnati, OH
April 6, 2016, 2:01 p.m.
I have extremely sensitive skin so when trying products I'm sure to be extra careful! I wear makeup pretty much everyday to work and my favorite part of the day is taking it off! I've tried other makeup wipe brands but they all dried my skin out and caused me to break out. But not the Neutrogena Night Calming Makeup Remover Towelettes! Not only did they thoroughly remove my makeup but left my face feeling fresh and moisturized! I have been using these wipes for the past year and I don't have any complaints. They also smell amazing!
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
June 2, 2016, 9:50 p.m.
I love these! Admittedly, I haven't tried too many, but this is by far the best makeup remover towelette I have tried! I wear pretty heavy eye makeup, so I generally still have to use eye makeup remover to get all of that off, but these get everything else! I am not so sure about the "night-calming" part, but whatever they say. The only downside I have found is if you run vigorously and/or for a long period of time, these do start to burn your face - another reason I prefer eye makeup remover to these for removing eye makeup.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Omaha, NE
Feb. 3, 2016, 9:14 p.m.
Great great great greatgreat great great greatgreat great great greatgreat great great greatgreat great great greatgreat great great greatgreat great great greatgreat great great greatgreat great great greatgreat great great greatgreat great great greatgreat great great greatgreat great great greatgreat great great greatgreat great great greatgreat great great greatgreat great great greatgreat great great greatgreat great great greatgreat great great greatgreat great great greatgreat great great greatgreat great great great
Jess U.
Jess U.
Palmetto Bay, FL
April 5, 2016, 8:23 a.m.
I liked the Idea of these towelettes: calming and soothing, with lavender. Unfortunately, immediately after using them, my face turned bright red and got extremely hot. I had to wash my face off with cold water and gentle soap to help tone my skin down - it was my wedding day! I had hoped to have better success with these because I really liked the scent, but I think that is what caused the reaction. It did, however, remove my makeup very well, and the towelettes are gentle and non-abrasive on your skin.
Erendira R.
Erendira R.
Paramount, CA
May 16, 2016, 3:36 p.m.
I've constantly had problems with both remembering to remove my makeup before going to bed and falling asleep. This product makes me want to clean my face at night time due to the amazing smell, and the gentleness on my skin. It effectively removes all my stubborn makeup without making me scrub at my face, leaving me with smooth skin. The smell isn't obnoxiously strong and it works well to help calm be down after an active day of chasing two infants. Amazing product and I will continue to repurchase it.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Birmingham, AL
These makeup removing wipes are BY FAR the best of all time. They remove all of my hard to take off makeup quickly, without irritating my sensitive skin. The best part is that I purchased a plastic container to keep them in, so that I can re-use a makeup wipe more than once! I use one corner of the makeup wipe which does the trick! I find that this system of removing my makeup at night has completely eliminated acne and random breakouts. Will purchase these for the rest of my life. Holy grail product!
Hailley M.
Hailley M.
Monrovia, IN
This is a new product I picked up off the shelf about a month ago. I needed something that would work well with my sensitive skin. I've tried other makeup remover wipes that even claimed to be "all natural" and for "sensitive skin" and they still made my skin red and irritated. These makeup remover wipes take every bit of makeup off in one wipe and take the glue from my falsies off with ease! I'm also in love with their alluring scent! This is definitely going to be a product that I stick with.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Fort Collins, CO
Feb. 29, 2016, 11:34 a.m.
I love this product! It takes off my makeup without any extra scrubbing (I only use minimal to medium makeup coverage). And it smells nice and calming as well. I recently tried another product after using these, mainly because advertising convinced me I should use products with only ingredients I understood. However, the other product smelled awful, I had to scrub extra hard to get my makeup off, and it irritated my sensitive skin. So needless to say I will be switching back to this product.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?