Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Cora D.
Cora D.
Long Beach, CA

What can I say about this product...?
I loved how convenient it is! I'm not the best at remembering to wash my make up off of my face before I go to lie down for bed and let's face it, on the nights that I was already in bed and did finally remember I was to cozy to get up so these came in handy. Being able to just walk over to my make up counter and just wipe my face is awesome and the smell is great!
This product did not dry out my face at all like some other cleansing products do which is great.
I would highly recommend this product to any friend.
Krisily K.
Krisily K.

I tried neutrogena make up removing towelettes, the night calming formulas, because they were out of my usually brand. It was the first time trying this one and most likely my last. I would recommend other lines over this one. I usually like the night calming formula from dove and equate for its relaxing lavenderish scent. These didn't remove all my makeup I had to use three sheets to get a clean eye and they didn't have the same relaxing scent I was use to and they were considerably more expensive. Equate is still my favorite and by far the cheapest
Krystle D.
Krystle D.

I am in love with these makeup remover wipes! They take very little effort to remove your makeup, with the exception of waterproof mascara, which requires more rubbing at the lash line. These wipes take a while to dry out; I've never had a pack dry out before I could finish them. The Night Calming fragrance is heavy with lavender and is super soothing. However, you would still be putting fragrance on your face and in your eyes, so I took off a star for that. Anyone with sensitivities to fragrance in skin care should steer clear of this.
Josefina G.
Josefina G.

I have oily, sensitive skin so I love Neutrogena products. These cleansing towelettes remove all my make-up with great ease. I don't wear water-proof mascara, so I don't typically need an oil-based remover. I try to stay away from adding unnecessary oil to my face. These wipes smell great and have a calming effect to them. They do leave some residue behind, but make-up wipes are meant as a pre-cleanse so I just wash my face accordingly. I would recommend these to anyone who wears makeup, and in particular if you have sensitive skin.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Prineville, OR

*Packaging: is kind of boring and plan but its functioning. Keeps the towelettes moist. Packaging sma enough that it can be easily taken along.
*Product appearance: Towelettes are not only moist but they are also not dripping from too much moisture.
*They are a good size... 1 towellet is always enough to clean my whole face. Neck and chest. Staying moistened the whole time.
**Product: this product seems to work and after using it my make up appears to be removed. My face is left feeling clean and refreshed. Not oily or grecey at all
Kyra M.
Kyra M.
Prior lake , Mn

These are my all-time favorite makeup removing wipes. For starters, they do an excellent job and can even remove waterproof makeup easily. Also, I have super sensitive skin that tends to break out easily from certain products but these wipes don't have any negative effects on my skin at all. They also smell amazing and despite just being in a bag wth a sticky, resealable cover they seriously stay wet throughout the life of the whole pack which is awesome because many other makeup removing wipes I've tried dry up within a few weeks.
Shakira B.
Shakira B.
Cincinnati, OH

I have extremely sensitive skin so when trying products I'm sure to be extra careful! I wear makeup pretty much everyday to work and my favorite part of the day is taking it off! I've tried other makeup wipe brands but they all dried my skin out and caused me to break out. But not the Neutrogena Night Calming Makeup Remover Towelettes! Not only did they thoroughly remove my makeup but left my face feeling fresh and moisturized! I have been using these wipes for the past year and I don't have any complaints. They also smell amazing!
Miriam B.
Miriam B.

I use these on nights that I need to remove full glam makeup. I like to remove my makeup as much as I can before cleansing my skin, and these wipes take off even waterproof makeup. All you need is one wipe to get everything off. They are reasonably priced, and work extremely well. I have dry-combo, acne prone skin with some redness, and these wipes didn't cause me any irritation. I really do love the lavender smell, and it does have a calming effect. I always keep a few packages of these on hand and I will continue to repurchase.
Rachel E.
Rachel E.

I love these! Admittedly, I haven't tried too many, but this is by far the best makeup remover towelette I have tried! I wear pretty heavy eye makeup, so I generally still have to use eye makeup remover to get all of that off, but these get everything else! I am not so sure about the "night-calming" part, but whatever they say. The only downside I have found is if you run vigorously and/or for a long period of time, these do start to burn your face - another reason I prefer eye makeup remover to these for removing eye makeup.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Omaha, NE

Great great great greatgreat great great greatgreat great great greatgreat great great greatgreat great great greatgreat great great greatgreat great great greatgreat great great greatgreat great great greatgreat great great greatgreat great great greatgreat great great greatgreat great great greatgreat great great greatgreat great great greatgreat great great greatgreat great great greatgreat great great greatgreat great great greatgreat great great greatgreat great great greatgreat great great greatgreat great great great
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now