Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

1 days left

Photos (38)
Priya P.
Priya P.
San Antonio, TX

My skin feels clean and super perfect for my night regimen

Value for its penny and absolutely a holy grail for me

Felicia E.
Felicia E.
Bonney Lake, WA

Leave your face feeling clean. Didn't leave skin feeling oily or dirty. Left my face feeling refreshed and clean.
Xime S.
Xime S.
Lawrence, KS

It is really good, actually calming as it says. Nice scent, and very effective. I like that they are easy to use.
Evelise L.
Evelise L.
Dumfries, VA

Awesome make up remover! You can remove your make up with only one cleansing towel. Ill make sure of buying more!
Ally K.
Ally K.

Love it! Removes my makeup with just one towelette and it has a nice calming effect that I like right before bed.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Land O Lakes, FL

Love these. These are my go to when traveling or after a tiring day. They are gentle on the skin and easy to use.
Allie W.
Allie W.
Olive Branch, MS

Love it! Use every night! Great smell and does a great job cleaning my face! I could not sleep as well without it
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Killeen, TX

It left my skin feeling so soft and refreshed! It wasn't harsh on my skin and didn't irritate my sensitive spots.
Helga P.
Helga P.

This is my fave I have used cheaper wipes but my eyes stung and burned not with this product though easy and neat
sam c.
sam c.
Wayne, NJ

I loveeeee these wipes, they're not oily and they work perfectly. other brand wipes have made me get red and itchy
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?