Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Helga P.
Helga P.

This is my fave I have used cheaper wipes but my eyes stung and burned not with this product though easy and neat
Claire A.
Claire A.
Tifton, GA

These wipes managed to get all my makeup off with just one wipe and left my face feeling fresh and not dried out!
Blaire P.
Blaire P.
West New York, NJ

These are by far my favorite makeup removing wipes, they don't make you break out and get all of your makeup off.
Lulu U.
Lulu U.

These makeup removers worked really well for me. It did not leave my skin dry like other makeup wipes tend to do.
Lynzee H.
Lynzee H.

It does remove makeup. It Burns the eyes if I don't wash face after using. And the smell is nice. Not too strong.
Myriah B.
Myriah B.
Corry

I love these ! They work very well. I use them every night ! The smell is amazing and they don't dry out my face.
Jessika B.
Jessika B.
Lake Charles, LA

I use these every night. I'm quite satisfied with them. I'll try to the brains and I keep coming back to this one
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
Columbus, OH

My favorite makeup removing wipes! Especially after a late night out these calm my skin down before I head to bed
Mariya A.
Mariya A.

Smells great, cleanses makeup well and does not leave a slimy residue on skin. Great for on the go makeup removal
Mariya T.
Mariya T.

I use them all the time day or night with make-up or not.
I like the smell . I have one in my car and one at home
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now