Add a Photo

Photos (38)
KaTie B.
KaTie B.
Fort Wayne, IN
March 10, 2016, 5:22 p.m.
I use these to remove my make up after work. They work really well and I only need 1 for my entire face usually.
Kara J.
Kara J.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
May 31, 2016, 6:29 p.m.
Very soft. it doesn't irritate my skin at all and I have very sensitive skin. very happy with these makeup wipes
Charlotte M.
Charlotte M.
Washington, NC
March 6, 2016, 2:01 p.m.
These make-up remover wipes removed my eye and face make-up without leaving anything behind! I love these wipes!
Jenny F.
Jenny F.
Very refreshing makeup wipes. I usually get the equate ones because they feel about the same and cost a lot less.
Christina G.
Christina G.
Feb. 22, 2016, 11:39 a.m.
ALWAYS my go -to. I wear heavy mascara and face makeup normally, and these wipes get all of it off effortlessly.
Ally F.
Ally F.
Cranston, RI
These are and will be the only removers i will use they work amazing and my skin feel refreshed after using them
Jazmin R.
Jazmin R.
Pearland, TX
Feb. 18, 2016, 6:14 p.m.
I love how soft and face feels after using this product! Everyone should go out and buy this! It'll be worth it!
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Midlothian, Va
April 8, 2016, 4:37 p.m.
It is an awesome makeup remover. It removes my all of my makeup and I love it. I would recommend it to everyone!
Amany O.
Amany O.
San Mateo, CA
Feb. 28, 2016, 10:28 a.m.
With this remover towelettes you can sleep with a very refresh skin, is really good, and the smells is delicious
Karissa M.
Karissa M.
Glen Burnie, MD
April 28, 2016, 12:16 p.m.
Loved these! I have dry skin and most wipes dry out my face. This cleaned my face great and added some moisture.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?