Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Marina S.
Marina S.
Vancouver

I love makeup removing wipes! They are quick and easy. Great for all skin types. Doesn't remove all makeup but that's okay
Kristen P.
Kristen P.
San Antonio, TX

Great product. Plus the smell is great. Does the job and removes all your make up. I really like them and would recommend.
Tab E.
Tab E.
De Queen, AR

This actually ended up breaking me out. I'm not sure exactly what it is about these wipes, but they didn't work out for me
Clara C.
Clara C.
Modesto, CA

I absolutely love these face wipes. They take off my makeup with ease and the night calming effects cool my skin at night.
Marissa K.
Marissa K.
Buffalo, NY

I love makeup removing wipes in general but I loved the way these made my skin feel. I like how they double as a cleanser.
Jaleaha W.
Jaleaha W.
Fort Pierce, FL

If you have sensitive skin I wouldn't recommend i know a few of my friends break out when they use it but for me it's fine
Yasmin L.
Yasmin L.

I have very sensitive skin but this product didn't irritate my skin. It was very gentle and toke of the makeup quite good.
Beejay T.
Beejay T.

My favorite makeup wipe gets everything off and then right after I go in and wash with my neutrogena face wash I love it.
Liza V.
Liza V.

It easy to remove my make up with this wipe, and then my face feel softy and i can take these products always in my trips
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Vineland, NJ

Worked very well to remove most make up, but had to use 2 at a time. Was very pleased because I have very sensitive skin!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now