Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#15 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
These are the only makeup remover wipes that doesn't break me out or irritate my eyes which is always a good thing
Terrie C.
Terrie C.
Placerville, CA

I find most towelettes to be sticky, but these leave no yucky residue. The smell is pleasant but not overpowering
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Nashua, NH

This perfectly hydrated my skin and left a soft feeling. Not the usually oily feel some other makeup wipes leave.
Blaire P.
Blaire P.
West New York, NJ

These are by far my favorite makeup removing wipes, they don't make you break out and get all of your makeup off.
Frederica D.
Frederica D.
Nowhere

These are amazing they really do clean my face and make my face clean! I love the smell too it's really relaxing.
Aleshia N.
Aleshia N.
Goose Creek, SC

I use these every night even when i am not wearing makeup. It leaves my skin feeling great and the scent it great
Lynzee H.
Lynzee H.

It does remove makeup. It Burns the eyes if I don't wash face after using. And the smell is nice. Not too strong.
Jessika B.
Jessika B.
Lake Charles, LA

I use these every night. I'm quite satisfied with them. I'll try to the brains and I keep coming back to this one
Felicia E.
Felicia E.
Bonney Lake, WA

Leave your face feeling clean. Didn't leave skin feeling oily or dirty. Left my face feeling refreshed and clean.
sam c.
sam c.
Wayne, NJ

I loveeeee these wipes, they're not oily and they work perfectly. other brand wipes have made me get red and itchy
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now