Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Wendy H.
Wendy H.
Las Vegas, NV

Neutrogena make up remover helps my skin get rid of the bacteria under my face. It makes me look 20 years younger.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Chippewa Falls, WI

Absolutely love these. Even removes my waterproof mascara. Removes eyeliner in a snap. Don't leave an oily residue
Laura W.
Laura W.
Fort Fairfield, Maine

I really did love this product at first, but it's not very good at removing eye makeup and can sting quite a bit!!
Jacky G.
Jacky G.
Beach Park, IL

So refreshing after used. I recommend this product to people It meet my expectations. I love this product so much.
Juliann P.
Juliann P.
Los Angeles, CA

Love! My favorite makeup remover wipes ever! Leaves my face feeling soft and hydrated and gets all the makeup off!
Claire A.
Claire A.
Tifton, GA

These wipes managed to get all my makeup off with just one wipe and left my face feeling fresh and not dried out!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.

Love these makeup removers. They do a pretty good job of removing makeup. Although doesn't work well for mascara.
Keny M.
Keny M.

Me encantan quitan muy bien él maquillaje sin ser grasosas ...las mejores que he probado realmente las recomiendo
Brittany E.
Brittany E.

These give my face so much moisture and it just takes all the makeup off so I can rest and know my face is clean.
Rita S.
Rita S.

Best wipes EVER!! I've tried others and this was the only one that left my face feeling smooth! I use them daily!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now