Add a Photo

Nia S.
Nia S.
Germantown, MD
May 17, 2016, 7:34 p.m.
The product works very well, removes almost all of your makeup right away and it leave your face soft afterwards.
Keny M.
Keny M.
April 19, 2016, 9:42 a.m.
Me encantan quitan muy bien él maquillaje sin ser grasosas ...las mejores que he probado realmente las recomiendo
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
June 3, 2016, 12:34 a.m.
These give my face so much moisture and it just takes all the makeup off so I can rest and know my face is clean.
Lynzee H.
Lynzee H.
March 31, 2016, 8:34 a.m.
It does remove makeup. It Burns the eyes if I don't wash face after using. And the smell is nice. Not too strong.
Rita S.
Rita S.
Best wipes EVER!! I've tried others and this was the only one that left my face feeling smooth! I use them daily!
Myriah B.
Myriah B.
Corry
Feb. 4, 2016, 5:19 p.m.
I love these ! They work very well. I use them every night ! The smell is amazing and they don't dry out my face.
Jessika B.
Jessika B.
Lake Charles, LA
I use these every night. I'm quite satisfied with them. I'll try to the brains and I keep coming back to this one
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
Columbus, OH
My favorite makeup removing wipes! Especially after a late night out these calm my skin down before I head to bed
June 2, 2016, 12:36 a.m.
These are the only makeup remover wipes that doesn't break me out or irritate my eyes which is always a good thing
Jennylyn b.
Jennylyn b.
Warren, MI
Towelletes remove makeup so easily. It can even be use to remove liquid mascara which is what I really like a lot
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?