Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Chynna P.
Chynna P.
Hawesville, KY

These work so amazing for me. I love how simple it is for me to take off my make up. So bottom line I would recommend this
Kirstin T.
Kirstin T.
Mishawaka, IN

These are seriously the best! You don't even have to scrub down hard on your keys for your make up to come off all the way
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Boston, MA

Removes all eye makeup and it calms my face right before I go to bed. Sometimes I use it in the morning too and works fine
Katie M.
Katie M.
Bledsoe, KY

These makeup remover wipes take off everything! Even my waterproof mascara. I use them every night. The smell is great too
Kath P.
Kath P.
Doral, FL

Nunca he usado esta marca pero en general las toallas de remover maquillaje es lo mejor. Los baby wipes funcionan también.
Marilyn G.
Marilyn G.
Santa Clarita, CA

These are my all time favorite, and the ones in the blue packaging! Super gentle and takes all my makeup off even mascara!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Pickerington, OH

I use these every night to take off makeup gently. I love that they remove my professional makeup even if it's waterproof!
Missy S.
Missy S.
Anderson, IN

Love these. Keep going to buy more. Really great especially when I use waterproof makeup these seem to take everything off
Deziree R.
Deziree R.
Hanford

Works excellent when taking off make up. It pretty much comes off with one wipe . I usually wipe my face then wash after .
Nicole M.
Nicole M.

Product smells really good and got all of my make up off. It's really gentle and doesn't leave a funny residue afterwards.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now