Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Amber C.
Amber C.

As I have very sensitive skin they were not the best for me. They did the job, however my face was left red and irritated.
Danixa R.
Danixa R.

Remove even the water proof makeup without damaging the skin, leaving a haeltjy glowing look. The skin really feels clean.
Ashlea G.
Ashlea G.
Rush Springs, OK

These are my absolute favorite makeup remover! They are full of moisture and never dry out my skin, plus I love the scent!
Irma O.
Irma O.
Montclair, CA

I use these all the time and always run out. It's so easy so that you don't have to rinse. And it leaves my skin so clean.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.

Product smells really good and got all of my make up off. It's really gentle and doesn't leave a funny residue afterwards.
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Morse, LA

These towelettes leave your face feeling refreshed and clean, it removes all makeup and leaves your face feeling hydrated.
Marsha J.
Marsha J.
Greeneville, TN

Love the way these towelettes make my face feel after the make up is removed. Smells great too. Removes makeup very well!!
Chynna P.
Chynna P.
Hawesville, KY

These work so amazing for me. I love how simple it is for me to take off my make up. So bottom line I would recommend this
Sara M.
Sara M.
Del Rio, TX

These are so good and they take of all your make up with just one wipe, they really do relax you and a better night sleep.
Phoebe C.
Phoebe C.
West Covina, CA

Great for nights that I don't want to deep clean all the make up off of my face. Great for getting off waterproof make up.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now