Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

4 days left

Photos (38)
Domenica T.
Domenica T.
Hanover Park, IL

love it takes all my make up off and it doesn't make my face dry. effective I love it. I enjoy this product a lot.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Chippewa Falls, WI

Absolutely love these. Even removes my waterproof mascara. Removes eyeliner in a snap. Don't leave an oily residue
Kera K.
Kera K.
Whitehall, PA

I use these almost every night after I'm do signed with my makeup. They leave my face oil free and feeling soothed
Katelyn D.
Katelyn D.
Alpena, MI

Works really well for taking off all makeup types. The only problem is that it can make your eyes sting sometimes.
Nathalie W.
Nathalie W.

This is my go to makeup removing wipes. They are perfect for sensitive skin and remove makeup easily. I love them!
Emilia W.
Emilia W.

It is my absolute favorite make-up remover towelett. The towelettes are soft and they clean your face very nicely.
Jacky G.
Jacky G.
Beach Park, IL

So refreshing after used. I recommend this product to people It meet my expectations. I love this product so much.
Lynette A.
Lynette A.
Westchester

Smell good. Remove most of my makeup without irritating my skin l. I can use on my eyes as well without irritation
Meagan A.
Meagan A.
Henrico, VA

Really soothing; I love using these at night before bed time. They really help get rid of the daily dirt and grim.
Logan M.
Logan M.
Mansfield, PA

These towelettes are amazing for removing makeup! They're so smooth and nice on the eye, plus they smell fantastic
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?