Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Holly F.
Holly F.

Gentle on skin but take off the hardest to get off make up. Reasonably priced as well. Would definitely buy again!
kayla r.
kayla r.
Beale Afb, CA

Love these makeup remover wipes and how they leave my skin feeling. Gentle enough to use around your eyes as well.
Juliann P.
Juliann P.
Los Angeles, CA

Love! My favorite makeup remover wipes ever! Leaves my face feeling soft and hydrated and gets all the makeup off!
Cynthia F.
Cynthia F.
Hammond, IN

I love them! They are easy to use. Removes all makeup. Does not irritate eye or skin. Very convenient and no mess!
Angie W.
Angie W.
Mount Enterprise, TX

These little puppies can clean and they do it without drying out my skin. Love them & don't go a day without them.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.

Love and always help to take with you and don't have to worry about buying cotton balls always gets that makeup off
Heather S.
Heather S.
Richmond, VA

These are awesome cleansing towelettes. They smell amazing and are soothing. They are great for my sensitive skin!
Emilia W.
Emilia W.

It is my absolute favorite make-up remover towelett. The towelettes are soft and they clean your face very nicely.
Estela Y.
Estela Y.

These did an okay job of taking of my makeup. The only problem I found, was that they left my eyes very irritated.
Lynette A.
Lynette A.
Westchester

Smell good. Remove most of my makeup without irritating my skin l. I can use on my eyes as well without irritation
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now