Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Anna M.
Anna M.
Rosemead, CA

Easily removes makeup without the need to scrub and wipe roughly. It also doesn't dry out my skin and keeps it moisturizer.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.

I rarely ever find a product that doesn't effect my skin. I love how smooth it left my skin. i would definitely repurchase.
Gianna C.
Gianna C.
Flushing, NY

What I use every time I'm too tired or busy to actually remove my makeup! Doesn't remove it all, but it's only a towelette.
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Mcdonough, GA

This works really well. It takes all of my makeup off without scrubbing my face to hard. It's also very gentle on the skin
Casey C.
Casey C.
Knoxville, TN

It worked great. Felt really good. I slept very well. It met my expectations. Company did great job creating this product.
Mandy S.
Mandy S.
Douglasville, GA

My favorite thing about these is the smell, they also make your face feel clean and cool while easily removing all make up
Ashlea G.
Ashlea G.
Rush Springs, OK

These are my absolute favorite makeup remover! They are full of moisture and never dry out my skin, plus I love the scent!
Amber C.
Amber C.

As I have very sensitive skin they were not the best for me. They did the job, however my face was left red and irritated.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Fountain Hills, AZ

I love Neutrogena makeup remover pads. I don't know that the night calming claim is true but they definitely remove makeup.
Jini L.
Jini L.
Mount Airy, GA

I have combination and sensitive skin. These are gentle on my skin and I don't have any problems with my skin breaking out
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now