Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Monica W.
Monica W.
Brandon, IA

Love these to take off make up or what ever is on ur face at the end of the day they clean my face great every time
Chandler C.
Chandler C.
Greensboro, AL

My skin is very oily & I was looking for a make up remover to make my face less oily & this product does just that!
Juliet G.
Juliet G.
Anaheim, CA

I love it a lot. It helps me fall asleep. And it takes off my makeup. I can I buy a lot of them. It is my favorite.
Skilar S.
Skilar S.
Grand Rapids, MI

I love it, it takes it off so easily and I don't even have to try. It is so easy at night and It refreshes my face.
THALIA P.
THALIA P.
Montgomery, IL

I love using these. I haven't used another brand since having them. It has a certain smell to it that's refreshing.
Judy V.
Judy V.
lompoc, ca

Best make up remover of all time! Takes off all my makeup and it doesn't burn my eyes. My go-to makeup remover. :)
Holly F.
Holly F.

Gentle on skin but take off the hardest to get off make up. Reasonably priced as well. Would definitely buy again!
Estela Y.
Estela Y.

These did an okay job of taking of my makeup. The only problem I found, was that they left my eyes very irritated.
Clarisse D.
Clarisse D.
MIAMI, Florida

Es excelente para aquellas pieles mixtas y que tenemos rojeces ,remueve bien el maquillaje y deja la piel relajada
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Hartsville, SC

I use these every night to wipe off my makeup before bed and they work great ! My face feels so smooth afterwards.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now