Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

6 days left

Photos (38)
brenda e.
brenda e.
San Antonio, TX

I had to use like 4 to get the rest of my makeup and dirty off my face. Didn't really work so I had to wash my face
Kirsten R.
Kirsten R.
Layton, UT

These are amazing after a long night out or after getting back from the office. I feel like a new person afterward!
Christina G.
Christina G.
Staten Island, NY

The best product out there. We love using this and can't wait to get lots of free items for filling out this survey
Grace J.
Grace J.
Harrisonburg, Va

I really like these at night. They feel good and smooth. It has a nice relaxing scent as well too, to end your day.
Madison A.
Madison A.
Columbia, KY

I use these everyday and I love them! They always get all of my make up if not most of it off. It's quick and easy.
Ferzucha O.
Ferzucha O.

Very good this Product os perfect!!!! A Loved!!!
Its a revolution in cosmetics, the eyes cleaned and don't stay red.
Alina P.
Alina P.

This product is very soothing on your skin and doesn't leave your skin feeling dry. It hydrates your skin very well
Rebecca T.
Rebecca T.
Fort Worth, TX

I really really love these wipes. They smell amazing and really get the make up off good even the water proof kind.
Isa M.
Isa M.
Cape Coral, FL

I love this make up removers they are so amazing they are one of the only ones i use because my face is so delicate
Maria Paula T.
Maria Paula T.
Olympia, WA

I'm a #1 fan of the towelettes. It makes so easier to remove my make up after the long day and is soft with my skin
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?