Add a Photo

Myriah B.
Myriah B.
Corry
Feb. 4, 2016, 5:19 p.m.
I love these ! They work very well. I use them every night ! The smell is amazing and they don't dry out my face.
Madison M.
Madison M.
Kalispell, MT
March 2, 2016, 2:42 p.m.
These are great for getting make up of . They don't dry out my skin like the other brands and they Snell amazing!
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
Palatine, IL
Feb. 13, 2016, 11:12 p.m.
I love these wipes to use every night before bed. It makes your face feel nice and fresh. Takes off makeup nicely
Helga P.
Helga P.
March 1, 2016, 8:32 p.m.
This is my fave I have used cheaper wipes but my eyes stung and burned not with this product though easy and neat
Lacey D.
Lacey D.
Fairmont, WV
Feb. 20, 2016, 5 p.m.
I really like this product! It gets all my make up off removing everything off of my face unlike other face wips.
Frederica D.
Frederica D.
Nowhere
March 1, 2016, 4:55 p.m.
These are amazing they really do clean my face and make my face clean! I love the smell too it's really relaxing.
Marlex T.
Marlex T.
Providence, RI
Feb. 21, 2016, 10:57 p.m.
Removes everything. Great smell. Your skin looks fresh. If you are like that hates tajking out makeup this is it.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Grover Beach, CA
April 30, 2016, 9:49 p.m.
I packed these with me for camping and they worked great! My skin felt clean and I didn't have any clogged pores.
Lexi A.
Lexi A.
March 6, 2016, 3:42 a.m.
Great wipes. Never irritated my face. Removes ALL of my eye makeup with one towelette. Leave my face really soft.
Xime S.
Xime S.
Lawrence, KS
April 3, 2016, 5:22 p.m.
It is really good, actually calming as it says. Nice scent, and very effective. I like that they are easy to use.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?