Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

3 days left

Photos (38)
Amy M.
Amy M.

Soothing feeling after using. Love the relaxing scent. Gentle on my eye area which tends to burn with other brands.
Nik M.
Nik M.
Sacramento, CA

I love these! They clean and calm my skin down and the smell is very comforting and relaxing. Will buy these again.
Isa M.
Isa M.
Cape Coral, FL

I love this make up removers they are so amazing they are one of the only ones i use because my face is so delicate
Raainee R.
Raainee R.

Really in love with these, very soft, and gentle. I highly recommend these towelettes! It doesn't make me breakout.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Orange, Tx

I have used this product when I couldn't find the normal makeup removing wipes I normally used, and it works great!
Grace J.
Grace J.
Harrisonburg, Va

I really like these at night. They feel good and smooth. It has a nice relaxing scent as well too, to end your day.
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.

Good for after using a normal make up remover, lavender smell relaxes body and mind before getting some beauty rest
Juliet G.
Juliet G.
Anaheim, CA

I love it a lot. It helps me fall asleep. And it takes off my makeup. I can I buy a lot of them. It is my favorite.
Jasmine P.
Jasmine P.
Los Angeles, CA

THESE ARE MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE MAKE-UP REMOVER TOWELETTES !!! THEY TAKE OFF MAKEUP SO GENTLE AND VERY EFFICIENTLY !
Rebecca T.
Rebecca T.
Fort Worth, TX

I really really love these wipes. They smell amazing and really get the make up off good even the water proof kind.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?