Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Sonya S.
Sonya S.
Parlin, NJ

These wipes are great after a night of going out and taking my makeup off. Its quick and easy, I would definitely recommend
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Lebanon, OH

My eyes feel like they are burning after using these so my eyes are too sensitive to use them. I won't purchase them again.
Tanvi A.
Tanvi A.
Plano, TX

Great for removing eye makeup as well as layers of foundation. Gentle enough to where it doesn't irritate my sensative skin
Sophia N.
Sophia N.
San Diego, CA

These are fantastic wipes for my sensitive skin! I use them often because they are perfect for on the go. They are compact.
Aimee G.
Aimee G.
La Mesa, CA

Best make up remover but can dry out your face. I rip not in half and use it for my eyes and then wash the rest of my face.
Whitney M.
Whitney M.
Palmyra, MO

The scent is lovely for nighttime. Nice, gentle wipes, they get the job done. Good quality for the price, very inexpensive!
Kimberly V.
Kimberly V.
Newark, CA

Amazing with one time I clean my eye it removes all my make up ! I use this every night & buy this product all the time 😁☺️
Anna M.
Anna M.
Rosemead, CA

Easily removes makeup without the need to scrub and wipe roughly. It also doesn't dry out my skin and keeps it moisturizer.
Divine M.
Divine M.
Portland, OR

This is a great product! It removes all the stubborn eye makeup that won't come off. It leaves you with a vey calm feeling.
samantha s.
samantha s.
Woodbine, MD

Love these wipes! really leaves your face feeling clean and refreshed. I really feel like all the make up is off your face!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now