Add a Photo

#18 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Chere C.
Chere C.
March 13, 2016, 1:55 p.m.
Love the smell. Unfortunately I couldn't use just one towelette to remove all my makeup. Needed 2 to do the trick.
Kara A.
Kara A.
Ashland , KY
Feb. 27, 2016, 10:24 p.m.
It definitely removes make up great and doesn't leave your face feeling oily. I would help recommend this product.
Estela Y.
Estela Y.
April 12, 2016, 9:20 p.m.
These did an okay job of taking of my makeup. The only problem I found, was that they left my eyes very irritated.
Lynette A.
Lynette A.
Westchester
Feb. 21, 2016, 8:35 p.m.
Smell good. Remove most of my makeup without irritating my skin l. I can use on my eyes as well without irritation
Shelby A.
Shelby A.
Murrieta, CA
March 30, 2016, 4:24 p.m.
The makeup remover pads work great I just don't like that the seal starts to break and than the pads start to dry.
Cynthia F.
Cynthia F.
Hammond, IN
Feb. 29, 2016, 9:10 p.m.
I love them! They are easy to use. Removes all makeup. Does not irritate eye or skin. Very convenient and no mess!
Laura W.
Laura W.
Fort Fairfield, Maine
April 6, 2016, 5:46 p.m.
I really did love this product at first, but it's not very good at removing eye makeup and can sting quite a bit!!
Lexi A.
Lexi A.
March 6, 2016, 3:42 a.m.
Great wipes. Never irritated my face. Removes ALL of my eye makeup with one towelette. Leave my face really soft.
Helga P.
Helga P.
March 1, 2016, 8:32 p.m.
This is my fave I have used cheaper wipes but my eyes stung and burned not with this product though easy and neat
Myriah B.
Myriah B.
Corry
Feb. 4, 2016, 5:19 p.m.
I love these ! They work very well. I use them every night ! The smell is amazing and they don't dry out my face.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?