Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Sonya S.
Sonya S.
Parlin, NJ

These wipes are great after a night of going out and taking my makeup off. Its quick and easy, I would definitely recommend
Sophia N.
Sophia N.
San Diego, CA

These are fantastic wipes for my sensitive skin! I use them often because they are perfect for on the go. They are compact.
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
Canton, NY

This product removed all my makeup and it did not sting my eyes. One towel removed full face makeup without leaving residue
Claudia V.
Claudia V.

Amazing I recommend it 100% ! it moisturized my face really good. used it over night and when I woke up my skin felt fresh!
Ivanna S.
Ivanna S.
Goode, VA

Best makeup remover wipes. They can remove a full face of makeup with a single wipe. Doesn't leave behind a residue either.
pam f.
pam f.

Love these for removing makeup plus it gives you a calming effect before bedtime. Makes your skin feel clean and refreshed.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.

These wipes are great but the have a tendency to dry out really fast!! one swipe and all of your makeup is off! its great!!
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Nahunta, GA

It works really well. i buy and use this product all the time. i highly recommend this. it doesn't leave you with dry skin.
Gianna C.
Gianna C.
Flushing, NY

What I use every time I'm too tired or busy to actually remove my makeup! Doesn't remove it all, but it's only a towelette.
Gisselle F.
Gisselle F.

I like these makeup removers for the face, can be harsh on the eyes though. If you're gentle then you're good. I do recommend
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now