Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Isa M.
Isa M.
Cape Coral, FL

I love this make up removers they are so amazing they are one of the only ones i use because my face is so delicate
Rebecca T.
Rebecca T.
Fort Worth, TX

I really really love these wipes. They smell amazing and really get the make up off good even the water proof kind.
Karista L.
Karista L.
La Fayette, NY

I use this to take off my eye makeup and it takes it all off in one clean sweep and it's cheap which is always nice
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.

Good for after using a normal make up remover, lavender smell relaxes body and mind before getting some beauty rest
Jasmine P.
Jasmine P.
Los Angeles, CA

THESE ARE MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE MAKE-UP REMOVER TOWELETTES !!! THEY TAKE OFF MAKEUP SO GENTLE AND VERY EFFICIENTLY !
Christina G.
Christina G.
Staten Island, NY

The best product out there. We love using this and can't wait to get lots of free items for filling out this survey
Leslie L.
Leslie L.
Greenup, KY

A perfect for my skin . it hydrates you and makes you feel fresh before bed!! There is no comparison to other wipes
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
Lakewood , Ca

So easy to use just a few wipes and my face is clean and fresh for a good nights sleep. Gentle on my sensitive skin
Nik M.
Nik M.
Sacramento, CA

I love these! They clean and calm my skin down and the smell is very comforting and relaxing. Will buy these again.
Maria Paula T.
Maria Paula T.
Olympia, WA

I'm a #1 fan of the towelettes. It makes so easier to remove my make up after the long day and is soft with my skin
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now